The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

Perfect dates. I'd only miss the LAST day of school....or maybe two if I came in early.

YES! YES! YES!

I'm genuinely excited as all get out.

Perfect dates! Will be there to tee it up again with my friends.

Provided I don't completely blow the sign up dates, and miss the opening of registration, I will be there. Already have the vacation time requested at work.

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Looking forward to teeing it up at Reunion with some new and old faces. Keygan, you better be ready to bring it man!

Perfect dates. I'd only miss the LAST day of school....or maybe two if I came in early.

YES! YES! YES!

I'm genuinely excited as all get out.

Glad to see there is a good chance you'll make it !!

Looks good I wonder if I can get there now.

Looking forward to meeting the Jman and seeing playdough for a rematch.

May 17th-19th, 2013....the week before my wedding anniversary.
Hmmmm...that just might work out perfectly!
We always take a trip somewhere for our anniversary...why not beautiful Orlando Florida !

Very similar for my wife and I. June 3rd is our anniversary. A little trip before that would be great!

Looking forward to teeing it up at Reunion with some new and old faces. Keygan, you better be ready to bring it man!
dude, I dont know if I will ever be able to get that out of my mind....you YELLING "Hey Keygan"

I'm hoping I can manage 2 THP events next year! I'm thinking I can. Better start saving. Fyi... I won't miss out a day this time. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

yeah, logistically it just makes sense. Plus, people become friends that they didnt know they would make and they should be able to play a round together.

it also sucked that i had to pick to leave my first round early on the new course to make another tee time that someone else set up. well i was on track to break 80 so i never made my other tee time cause i wanted to play the last 3 holes and not rush around. and then i still got out for a round later in the day and there was no one out on the course. was awesome and much cooler.

dude, I dont know if I will ever be able to get that out of my mind....you YELLING "Hey Keygan"
I dont think I will ever get that out of my head of you recreating that. LMAO.

Hahaha...I heard about that one.

Dates should work out great! Can't wait! One-T, Yoccos, TC....villa mates?

Oooooof. Gotta make sure these don't interfere with my summer curriculum! I'd be super disappointed if that's why I had to miss out.

Glad to see more details coming out, hope to be there again this year.

you better be....you, me, mward, and playdough need to tee it up again

it also sucked that i had to pick to leave my first round early on the new course to make another tee time that someone else set up. well i was on track to break 80 so i never made my other tee time cause i wanted to play the last 3 holes and not rush around. and then i still got out for a round later in the day and there was no one out on the course. was awesome and much cooler.

I agree bro, I wish I had done the same. I had to quit one hole early. which sucked. I also had ot say a quick goodbye to Moira, which sucked. I hope she comes back next year so I can play with her again. yes, I am selfish.

I dont think I will ever get that out of my head of you recreating that. LMAO.

hahahaha...right in my birdie putt.

Hahaha...I heard about that one.

Dates should work out great! Can't wait! One-T, Yoccos, TC....villa mates?

I like it. Maybe we can get an 8 person one...hahaha.

No No No. You will be there, so we can rematch it and see the new short game! Im excited!

Thank God I rode with you, I couldnt handle the long drive bromance that blossomed between Mike and Keygan.

My bad man, I didn't realize you had a birdie putt either. I was just happy I wasn't +20 like I was when I played with him the first time.

Done. Let me get something to eat first though.

My bad man, I didn't realize you had a birdie putt either. I was just happy I wasn't +20 like I was when I played with him the first time.

Done. Let me get something to eat first though.
dude, I didnt care...but I am gonna give you a hard time.

I get married on the same weekend as this event. Kinda torn between THP Golf outing and my wedding.

Back