The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

I dropped a One-T this past weekend when a ranger asked me if I knew what a proper restroom looked like. Rangers hold nothing against that kind of honesty.

I dropped a One-T this past weekend when a ranger asked me if I knew what a proper restroom looked like. Rangers hold nothing against that kind of honesty.
what did you say?

dude, I didnt care...but I am gonna give you a hard time.

Haha rightfully so. I look forward to your needling during the contests once again. Maybe this time I won't lay up on a putt in the putting contest

I get married on the same weekend as this event. Kinda torn between THP Golf outing and my wedding.

LOL - Don't let your wife-to-be see that post.

Haha rightfully so. I look forward to your needling during the contests once again. Maybe this time I won't lay up on a putt in the putting contest

I am going to do my best to get a microphone this year. That will make it much easier on my voice.

I really do not want to miss this, but the dates may be an issue for me.

I've had this happen. One that particular course my answer was "If there was one anywhere on this course I'd point it out to you."
Not sure what dropping a One-T means.. hopefully that doesn't mean you got caught taking a dump in the woods.. :bulgy-eyes:

what did you say?

Told him it was so small no1 would see anything without binoculars anyways. Dude just laughed and asked I used discretion next time.

I am going to do my best to get a microphone this year. That will make it much easier on my voice.

I'll see what I can do to assist with that haha

Looking forward to teeing it up at Reunion with some new and old faces. Keygan, you better be ready to bring it man!

Don't worry, I'll bring it. I will also probably be swinging a new weapon as well, one that actually has a shaft fit to me...So you better bring it!

Looking forward to meeting the Jman and seeing playdough for a rematch.

Certainly! Honored to tee it up again with you Freddie!

dude, I dont know if I will ever be able to get that out of my mind....you YELLING "Hey Keygan"

I dont think I will ever get that out of my head of you recreating that. LMAO.

I don't think I will ever that whole round out of head. That was an epic round...

you better be....you, me, mward, and playdough need to tee it up again

Man, I don't know if The Outing can handle this 4-some again, some epic qoutes and play from this grouping!

Thank God I rode with you, I couldnt handle the long drive bromance that blossomed between Mike and Keygan.

Haha, we'll see if he can keep up this year... Just remember who out drove who with his OWN driver by 30 yards last outing!! Hint, it was with an R11 and I don't hit a R11..

hahaha, I would rather not have to hold that up
You can wear it over your shoulder and talk in to the mic. It's pretty stylish, like this dude...
Rowdy-Gaines.jpg

hahaha, I would rather not have to hold that up

That's actually what I had in mind. Shoulder strap it, detachable mouthpiece part, good to go.

Well I will have to mark this one off of my calendar.. Just texted my mom and I will be attending my cousins wedding that weekend, I think this would be a lot more fun.. Oh well the Des Moines outing will have to do for now

Always time to sabotage the wedding :D

Sounds like a great event, but a little too far from home for me.

Can't wait to attend my first THP event. Just be gentle on my lack of golf game!

Crap...the weekend of college graduation. I'm totally bummed, looks like I won't be able to attend this one. :banghead:

Crap...the weekend of college graduation. I'm totally bummed, looks like I won't be able to attend this one. :banghead:

Damn, I thought State always graduated Mother's Day weekend.

Walking across the stage is highly overrated. Seriously, it's terrible. 4 hours or so for all of 8 seconds of recognition. Why not just have a friend hold up their iPad and Facetime with you and they can get a shot of you just walking across the fairway and shaking someone's hand off camera?

Damn, I thought State always graduated Mother's Day weekend.

I could've sworn they pushed it back a weekend, but I really hope you're right. I can't check really the freaking website is down right now but I really really really hope you're right!

Walking across the stage is highly overrated. Seriously, it's terrible. 4 hours or so for all of 8 seconds of recognition. Why not just have a friend hold up their iPad and Facetime with you and they can get a shot of you just walking across the fairway and shaking someone's hand off camera?

I know but parents, grandparents, etc. blah blah blah. Hopefully I'm wrong and Dave is right and if so, I shall be there.

Back