The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

That is for the lady...Here are my steps as a mad scientist with this one.
1. Scribble on a pad.
2. Call someone to see if it can happen
3. Restart at #1.
4. Call someone and convince that it can happen.
5. Talk to IT and see if what I have done can in fact be done.
6. Sit in a corner and worry until it gets pulled off.

The live demo day is going to be so special. Then when you guys see the raffle this year, I have a feeling minds will explode.

I'm picturing Bob Barker coming out and saying "You've won a new car!" lol

I am so stinking excited about this. I've already started saving money so there is no chance I will miss it. The more and more details that come the more excited I get.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this event. Moreso than possibly any event THP has ever put on.
Incredible. Love hearing things like this.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this event. Moreso than possibly any event THP has ever put on.

and thats really saying alot, cant wait for this one for sure!

Based on what just transpired a few weekends ago, your message has
me really excited. Last outing was an incredible golfing experience. If next year is better it'll blow my mind.

The raffle is like the jimmies on an already outstanding Friendly's Sunday

Hoping you can as well Breezy! I will be traveling solo this next year and flying in. Just looking back at the 2012 thread and some of the photos has me excited to get down to Reunion.

As Dean said, when JB gets excited about something - we usually get blown away. Looking forward to details coming out over time!!

Dude, we need to coordinate flights that way I can catch the earlier one to DFW and catch the same plane to the outing.

Or heck I may even just drive down to DFW, that'd probably be cheaper since flights out of Tulsa are a PITA.

I'm excited!

Dude, we need to coordinate flights that way I can catch the earlier one to DFW and catch the same plane to the outing.

Or heck I may even just drive down to DFW, that'd probably be cheaper since flights out of Tulsa are a PITA.

I'm excited!

Most definitely man. My plan will likely be to fly out Wednesday after work. Would like to enjoy a few rounds on Thursday before things get official on Friday. Head back on Sunday afternoon/early evening.

I'm excited!

Well if you two are going out of DFW I might fly in out of there. Sort of a pre-outing party ride! How far is Austin from you guys? I went that way last couple of times to Orlando and that was a nice easy ride.

Well if you two are going out of DFW I might fly in out of there. Sort of a pre-outing party ride! How far is Austin from you guys? I went that way last couple of times to Orlando and that was a nice easy ride.

Let's take it to PM. Don't want to get this thread going in the travel discussion direction.

Most definitely man. My plan will likely be to fly out Wednesday after work. Would like to enjoy a few rounds on Thursday before things get official on Friday. Head back on Sunday afternoon/early evening.

Its scheduled on my last week of school so I'll just save my "non of your business" days for then and lay them on the principals that week.

I'm not missing this, period. I have missed far too many of these already. JB has me even more worked up over this one!

the only thing that will prevent me from coming would be an NCGA tournament that weekend. Otherwise, I'll be there.

Its scheduled on my last week of school so I'll just save my "non of your business" days for then and lay them on the principals that week.

I'm not missing this, period. I have missed far too many of these already. JB has me even more worked up over this one!
I hope it all works out for you to make it this year. I can just imagine you walking up to Demo Day and just passing out when you see the ridiculous amounts of clubs sitting there waiting for Jman to hit them.

Sweet; in my calendar. Looking forward to another awesome weekend in Florida.

This is a def. bright spot in my day hearing all the chatter for 2013 demo day.

I hope it all works out for you to make it this year. I can just imagine you walking up to Demo Day and just passing out when you see the ridiculous amounts of clubs sitting there waiting for Jman to hit them.

When it gets to putters, he may just keel over.

We will have more info about this one later on today.

We will have more info about this one later on today.
Another announcement?! Looking forward to it!

I remember last year when it seemed like we signed up and it was so far away before the actual event, but it was amazing how fast the time actually flew by.

Looking forward to reading what the info is to be released!

I remember last year when it seemed like we signed up and it was so far away before the actual event, but it was amazing how fast the time actually flew by.

Looking forward to reading what the info is to be released!

I remember flying home Monday after the 2011 outing. By the time we landed in Hartford I got a message to check out the details for the 2012 outing. I'm glad that we are going to Reunion because it should be perfect for an outing. Looking forward to what details get released today

Looking forward to hearing what is revealed today. Hopefully it will be information about when we can sign up.

Yeah, so I've already started to look into airfare. YIKES! It's been a while since I have flown anywhere.

So far they don't look all that bad for me. 270 range. But it's still too early to book flights since sign up isn't for another 2 months.

Plus I'm hoping I will be within driving distance at that time haha

Yeah, so I've already started to look into airfare. YIKES! It's been a while since I have flown anywhere.

Jeff, anything that you look at right now will be high, it's 9 months away! Set up an alert on a site like Kayak.com or Orbitz.com for the route from where you are to Orlando, and it will email you when the prices go down.

Back