The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

The outing is about having fun playing this silly game we are all addicted to. There is no judgement or mockery if you are not the perfect player or have the perfect swing. The outing and THP in general is all about family, brotherhood and camaraderie, if you need to see an example of this look at the Morgan Cup videos and recaps that are on a separate thread here or look at some of the pictures of previous outings and THP events. Smiles and laughter is what we are about here, there is no pressure to perform and if someone does make another member feel that way they should be punched in the face. LOL

Well that just got awkward... Can't wait to meet you Mr Bea...Frank!

Guess frank doesn't approve of me going!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Guess frank doesn't approve of me going!

I look forward to the awkward cat fight between you two before the eventual bro hugging

I look forward to the awkward cat fight between you two before the eventual bro hugging

I'm going to bro hug him and make him buy me drinks all weekend

Haha, you got it Brooks

You laugh now. Just wait. I will charm you right in to free drinks all weekend

Are you a mooch? If so we will only hang out once.

Can we reschedule this event for next weekend? I'd be there.

Last edited:
Lol!

I can't wait for the equipment list to go up, it seems to grow every day.

--
Tapatalk2

Are you a mooch? If so we will only hang out once.

No, unfortunately. I'm trying to psyche myself out. I'm usually the one that ends up buying everybody drinks, so I'm trying reverse psychology.

Added to the calendar!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this event. Moreso than possibly any event THP has ever put on.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this event. Moreso than possibly any event THP has ever put on.

When you get really excited about things, it usually means that minds will be blown. Looking forward to seeing what you and GG have up your sleeves.

I'm really hoping I can make it this year and bring the wife as well. She really wants to meet all these crazy people I spend so much time talking to and meet up with from time to time. Not Dean though, she doesn't want to meet Dean.

I'm really hoping I can make it this year and bring the wife as well. She really wants to meet all these crazy people I spend so much time talking to and meet up with from time to time. Not Dean though, she doesn't want to meet Dean.

I just won't go. That way there is no chance of that happening

Hoping you can as well Breezy! I will be traveling solo this next year and flying in. Just looking back at the 2012 thread and some of the photos has me excited to get down to Reunion.

As Dean said, when JB gets excited about something - we usually get blown away. Looking forward to details coming out over time!!

When you get really excited about things, it usually means that minds will be blown. Looking forward to seeing what you and GG have up your sleeves.

Yeah, I tend to get what some would call "obsessive" about details and this is my project.

You will be there, I am convinced of it.

I just won't go. That way there is no chance of that happening

False!

Yeah, I tend to get what some would call "obsessive" about details and this is my project.

You will be there, I am convinced of it.

False!
Just kidding Dean0, I'm sure I can make this happen.

You aren't at that spreadsheets for spreadsheets level yet though.

You aren't at that spreadsheets for spreadsheets level yet though.

That is for the lady...Here are my steps as a mad scientist with this one.
1. Scribble on a pad.
2. Call someone to see if it can happen
3. Restart at #1.
4. Call someone and convince that it can happen.
5. Talk to IT and see if what I have done can in fact be done.
6. Sit in a corner and worry until it gets pulled off.

The live demo day is going to be so special. Then when you guys see the raffle this year, I have a feeling minds will explode.

1. Scribble on a pad.
3. Restart at #1.

The live demo day is going to be so special. Then when you guys see the raffle this year, I have a feeling minds will explode.
Sounds like a great process, I've seen it in action and it tends to work out well.

1. Scribble on a pad.
3. Restart at #1.

I will be there even if I gotta drive from Massachusetts!

1. Scribble on a pad.
3. Restart at #1.

It's a process that has clearly worked well in the past. Spreadsheets are overrated.
I can't wait for the live demo day. I think it's going to be a huge hit for those on the forum and the companies that will tune in to see what kind of buzz their gear is getting on the range. Hopefully it even opens the doors even more for other companies to hop on board for this event in 2013 and beyond.

Back