#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Yup I'm curious about that mystery. Gonna make a big difference whichever way it goes.
I re-skimmed to find tpluff's team 2 down a few pages back. Original post updated accordingly.

Hashtags great lie.
3epa9yde.jpg

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

Flying sand + overuse of hair products = gritty mess.

Paul and his caddie doing work.

ne5e3uby.jpg

Each group is playing with a club member so they are all playing as 5somes so it's a slightly longer round than normal.

Gregdan and jlukes are 3 down right now heading into 16, however I believe they started on hole #2 and tpluff and pkielwa are 1 down after 15.

Man that golf course. Let's see some #DreamTeam closing magic!

Drain it Paul!

1 down with 3 to go. Dang putts.

Each group is playing with a club member so they are all playing as 5somes so it's a slightly longer round than normal.

Gregdan and jlukes are 3 down right now heading into 16, however I believe they started on hole #2 and tpluff and pkielwa are 1 down after 15.

I was going to blame Hashtag for the long round!!

Dude you can do it!!!!!

Only takes one to drop. Keep plugging man!

I'd feel bad for Chad's buried bunker shot but no way, about time someone feels my pain
#whyisitalwaysplugged

Come on guys, let's get on the board. I'm all for Euro-like comebacks, but let's not get too adventurous with the dramatics :)

Zoo crew is 1 up with 2 to play on gregdan and jlukes.

Nice they got some back. Come on fellas, get this squared up at 2 wins each.

#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Joe and Dan had good tee shots. Sabella had a good tee shot as well but Pete put it in the drink....and then topped the drop shot.

Sabella is fishing haha.

Round two tactic: Everyone rub their fingers through Chads hair once for luck!

I'd feel bad for Chad's buried bunker shot but no way, about time someone feels my pain
#whyisitalwaysplugged

Please! I would have loved to have had either of those lies as opposed to the one I had on number 7 on the international at championsgate. It was straight down a five inch hole.

Joe and Dan had good tee shots. Sabella had a good tee shot as well but Pete put it in the drink....and then topped the drop shot.

Sabella is fishing haha.

Time to get it to even

Back