THP 2011 Outing Scripting

Here's a more conservative outfit. I love this polo - it's very sharp with the black and white stripes. This is three different brands: Oakley Merge Polo, Puma White Bermudas, and Nike Swoosh Cutout Belt in black.

The Oakley Merge Polo
oakleystrikepoloyhst-71232424362320_2154_5534543.jpg

Puma Bermudas in White
pumabermudayhst-71232424362320_2149_36986380.jpg

Nike Swoosh Cutout Belt
nikeswooshcutoutblack.jpg

Would look great with black and/or white shoes.

THANKS to 9-Iron for the Photobucket help!!

These three things are currently available at www.blind9golf.com.

Here's a more conservative outfit. I love this polo - it's very sharp with the black and white stripes. This is three different brands: Oakley Merge Polo, Puma White Bermudas, and Nike Swoosh Cutout Belt in black.

The Oakley Merge Polo
oakleystrikepoloyhst-71232424362320_2154_5534543.jpg

Puma Bermudas in White
pumabermudayhst-71232424362320_2149_36986380.jpg

Nike Swoosh Cutout Belt
nikeswooshcutoutblack.jpg

Would look great with black and/or white shoes.

THANKS to 9-Iron for the Photobucket help!!

These three things are currently available at www.blind9golf.com.

That is a sweeeet outfit, Patty. Love that shirt.

I've been perusing blind9's site and there are some really slick deals on there, unfortunately for me, they are for smaller dudes than myself. There's some sweet adidas shirts on sale right now that are super awesome!

Patty, thanks for taking the time out to put some outfits together, I think that's very kind of you.

I've been perusing blind9's site and there are some really slick deals on there, unfortunately for me, they are for smaller dudes than myself. There's some sweet adidas shirts on sale right now that are super awesome!

Patty, thanks for taking the time out to put some outfits together, I think that's very kind of you.

TC - r u interested in some clothes? I can check inventory on larger sizes - what size are you?

You're to hard on yourself, unless you've been living at asheville brewing your not a huge guy. Lots of awesome stuff on B9 that would fit ya.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

TC - r u interested in some clothes? I can check inventory on larger sizes - what size are you?

Depends on the brand Patty. If it's adidas, I wear an XL shirt, if it's some of the boutique brands (Puma/TM/Sligo) I wear XXL.

I've never tried on any Oakley attire so I don't know to be honest.

There are some amazing deals, wow. With the CND dollar on par or better, it's even more impressive, but the taxes and duty are just stupidly expensive these days.

A la John Daly...

A la John Daly...

Alright, who's wearing this outfit to the Outing?

Callaway Fusion X-Series Pique Drysport Polo - Blaze Red
callawayredpolo.jpg

Loudmouth Golf Pants - Disco Ball
loudmouthdiscoballpants-1.jpg

callawayredpolo.jpg

Not I. Someone would start shouting Kool-Aid soon as I walked outside...of then I would have to oblige with Ohhh Yeahhh!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

There are some amazing deals, wow. With the CND dollar on par or better, it's even more impressive, but the taxes and duty are just stupidly expensive these days.

If you PM Patty, she can help with getting stuff to Canada. I know quite a few forum members that have been able to take advantage of their savings.

If you're in Canada and interested, please do PM me. Esp if it's for one piece, it's very cheap to ship and I understand that under $20 purchases do not get stopped in customs. As for larger packages, they might get stopped and I'm not sure about how much duties will be. We can try to hook you up with a special deal to off-set it.

Edit: To be clear, if it's cheap to ship we'll pass along the savings to you. We often make special orders via PayPal or refunds for Canadian orders if the shipping is less than what we pay.

callawayredpolo.jpg

If I was going to the outing, I would wear that in a heartbeat.

I'm digging the Oakley stuff this year.

I think my outfits are all set. Scripting has been completed for me. Is it bad that I am bringing 4 pairs of golf shoes with me? Plus flip flops, plus sneakers, plus dress shoes? hehe

I think I'm gonna get new shoes JB haha. So Ill have a few pairs of shoes. Aka nope not a bad thing at all! I may go street shoes though or some new Pumas. Love the Callaway offerings as well! So comfy and they seemed to have better support than my footjoys. But Ill wait for the MC for the Callaway shoes... Maybe lol.

I think my outfits are all set. Scripting has been completed for me. Is it bad that I am bringing 4 pairs of golf shoes with me? Plus flip flops, plus sneakers, plus dress shoes? hehe

I'm pretty set on at least 2 pairs of golf shoes. I'm thinking of buying a new pair, just not sure which way to go.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

You're going to need a trailer carrying your wardrobe behind your vehicle on the way to WPB!

All of my golfing outfits are now set with my order with Blind 9 last night! Big thanks to Patty and Dennis at Blind 9 for all the help! Just some minor tweeking for the outfits after golf each day. Just one pair of shoes for me. Thought about 2 early on, but their just not needed with my final outfit selections. Plus it's one less thing I'll have to pack. Saving weight=saving money!

I will probably only bring one pair of golf shoes, so I will have to pick outfits around them. I have a good idea of what I'm going to wear, but I need a bit more time before I make it official.

We should match for the Champions course.

I will probably only bring one pair of golf shoes, so I will have to pick outfits around them. I have a good idea of what I'm going to wear, but I need a bit more time before I make it official.

Back