THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I was tired from doing laps around the Orlando Convention Center for 3 or 4 days straight and always looking for Seth

Ironic is you thinking you are winning after the fact that I beat both of you at the same time less than 3 months ago!

The title of "low man" will mean nothing. Low team means something, low individual doesnt in a team sport.

Let me explain math to the guy that clearly does not understand competitive golf.

Low man still counts as it is still two scores combined. The goal in golf is still to shoot the lowest score you can. Clearly a task not easy for the first 3 holes for some.

You are going to lose more than your driver.

Tappin to the oldies

Shouldnt you be in a simulator?

The title of "low man" will mean nothing. Low team means something, low individual doesnt in a team sport.

Two numbers get added. You still need to be as low as possible. Obviously if I had you on my team and that 28 after 3 I would be nervous, but I have Hawk and have nothing to worry about.

Who's saying I'm going to crumble there Jr? You better focus on your game, go play some ladies of the LPGA Tour, they'll beat you about as badly as Hanks and I are going to.

I've seen your resolve. You're going to be begging for us to call this thing off by the turn. The ladies are going to be challenge, it's not fair to compare yourself to that.

We need some video obviously. I want to video the 1st meltdowns out there. P4B is going to get paid double. Once as my drink guy and the other for babysitting.

Two numbers get added. You still need to be as low as possible. Obviously if I had you on my team and that 28 after 3 I would be nervous, but I have Hawk and have nothing to worry about.

Oh really? THATS what combined score means? Wow. Sorry guys, completely missed that boat, didnt I?

Go Hanks and Jake.

that show sucked....you know there's only one tv show that we watch

Mental is a good nickname. Maybe that will stick.

And I would call you Jake & the Fat Man after that TV show, but that is kind of redundant.

I've seen your resolve. You're going to be begging for us to call this thing off by the turn. The ladies are going to be challenge, it's not fair to compare yourself to that.
You've seen my resolve? Where was this?

Look up waffler! At least you'll have Thainers shoulder to cry on while Belbin is buying my victory drinks.

You've seen my resolve? Where was this?

Posted via Tapatalk.

Jake, I'll bring that book you gave me so you can read me a bed time story

We need some video obviously. I want to video the 1st meltdowns out there. P4B is going to get paid double. Once as my drink guy and the other for babysitting.

wow, its getting tough to keep us with all of the trash talking, turning quickly into the morgan cup thread

I put Jr to bed an hour ago. I might give him the K15 so it can finally get a good swing on it.

Keep dreaming Jr....keep dreaming.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I put Jr to bed an hour ago. I might give him the K15 so it can finally get a good swing on it.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Trust me dude...We wont even have to play good golf. They will start out okay and by about hole 6, mark my words, they will have a complete nuclear meltdown!

Man, I hate it, but I'm gotta go. I'll pick this up tomorrow. Glad to see you guys stepped up. I think it will make for a fun time on Saturday.

Man, I hate it, but I'm gotta go. I'll pick this up tomorrow. Glad to see you guys stepped up. I think it will make for a fun time on Saturday.
Safe travels Jr. Have a good time down there this weekend!

Shouldnt you be in a simulator?

No more sim golf for me until December - lol

Tappin to the oldies

Safe travels Jr. Have a good time down there this weekend!

He does not leave until Friday. He is going into his training chamber. Tomorrow he is meeting with Bob Rotella and then Friday we play some golf.

About time! let me know whom I can send it to then....

Posted via Tapatalk.

He does not leave until Friday. He is going into his training chamber. Tomorrow he is meeting with Bob Rotella and then Friday we play some golf.
Ah, I thought he was coming in on Thursday for some reason.

You will have to play good golf there buddy, I wouldn't want to see you expecting to be able to go there and play mediocre and get away with it. You'll likely go get in about 12 rounds of golf pre-outing to scout the course out ahead of time too I'm sure.

Ah, I thought he was coming in on Thursday for some reason.

You will have to play good golf there buddy, I wouldn't want to see you expecting to be able to go there and play mediocre and get away with it. You'll likely go get in about 12 rounds of golf pre-outing to scout the course out ahead of time too I'm sure.

You know whats funny. Outside of these rounds with Hawk, I am not sure I will get a single round of golf in until the day before the outing. Kind of scary, certainly not fun, but very real.

You know whats funny. Outside of these rounds with Hawk, I am not sure I will get a single round of golf in until the day before the outing. Kind of scary, certainly not fun, but very real.
You're right, that isn't fun. Hopefully this SNOW storm misses us this week so that I can get out this weekend. :angry:

Back