THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

I received mine as well. Just awesome. Thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Went to the box hoping, but alas...another day perhaps. Pictures look great, but I imagine just like the rest of them...nothing can do it justice but having it "in-hand" and on the bag.

FYI, these are a perfect fit to previous Thp items. The quality is freakin unmatched by anything I've seen.

74CBF1A7-4336-4BEA-A6BD-AA127CB8EF08-12030-000011C559B04045_zpse697075b.jpg

Mmann.. In all honesty i did not expect these coins to look this sweet. Great job! Thanks again!

Love that collection there Jesse!

If I was being honest...the coins have added a magnitude of lust across the board...just sayin.

I like the coin holder posted by malemotives.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

They are nice. Haven't been able to find them locally, but as I am a challenge coins collector, I bought a few dozen the stands on Ebay for something like $5-6 a dozen.

Here are a few of the one's I keep on my dresser:

1476348_10151851017268401_290651638_n.jpg

Last edited:
They are really something else. Absolutely amazed by the quality.

Oh man! As a first time albatross member, all I can say is HOLY AWESOME!!!! That is some quality gear, thanks!

Got my Albatross package last night. Bag tag is an awesome touch and is looks great. The coin though, man! It turned out so good. Pictures don't do it justice. Well done guys! This is going in the rotation immediately.

yea, tag looks awesome on my bag...but that coin is tight.

Mine came in yesterday. The tag is on the bag. The coin is in the bag. Love them both. They are simply stunning.

Cam home last night and had a padded envelope waiting for me in my mailbox. Bag tag looks great and the coin is awesome. Thanks again JD and GG, can't wait to see wait AC2015 has in store.

The coin IS awesome. Very cool. Thanks

Got mine yesterday. Both first class all the way.........

I guess eventually I'll get mine. NOthing yet but I know it'll come at some point. Glad you all like them.

received my Albatross package last night.

the coin is the real deal. i love it.

thanks again THP. a very nice change.

y2u5ebe4.jpg

Legitness

Recieved these beauties today and they are money!

The coin will be marking my ball starting tomorrow and the tag is already on my bag.

Well done THP.

Received my package today and love both items! The coin is definitely my favorite one of the four I have now!

I received mine today. Just awesome. Thank you very much!

I received mine tonight and while the bag tag is really nice the coin is just awesome. I didn't realize how heavy it would be or that it would look so good. Great job THP on this setup.

received mine today also. I don't know why I was expecting the coin to be something small like a typical ball marker. This thing has some real heft to it and yes it it very good looking. Love it! The bag tag is big and bold and will surely draw some curiosity on the course. Thanks, THP!

Mine came today. The coin is bigger and heavier than I expected. Both items are very nice, well done.

Back