THP Fall Outing Scripting

erin won't let me, she says it's ridiculous! haha, we're those weird internet types now.

She doesnt want the world to know that her future hubby is going to try and fit in a boys small at the outing.

she's worried about those strange TC pics popping up all over the place when she googles your name

maybe. the problem is that i use facebook to host all of my pics, so even my random pics of me (think "can fat dudes wear white belt" or "here's my sligo shirt") get published and all of our mutual friends give her a hard time about the person i'm becomming. i've never been what you would call, "stylish", until THP, so for folks to see me all spiffed up, they think something's wrong.

but i've decided that i like looking nice on the golf course....it's part of the experience for me now. i'm really excited to see all the new threads and getups that everyone is getting into. it's just amazing how much excitement this outing has created, even in our closets!

She doesnt want the world to know that her future hubby is going to try and fit in a boys small at the outing.

is that what it is? dude, i couldn't get a small over my head.

is that what it is? dude, i couldn't get a small over my head.

now that could be an interesting game to play after a trip to the ibar

i'm laughing trying to picture myself even putting that on. the process (arms flailing, head stuck) is hilarious!

Neither cna others, but we always will see it.

you're wrong man, just wrong, but i like it!! don't be hatin' on tc's boy band. THE RIDER CUP!

Liz is just laughing at me. I bought a new pair of slacks today that are a bit out there for me, you should have see her face when I asked about a white belt, haha. Priceless!

Liz is just laughing at me. I bought a new pair of slacks today that are a bit out there for me, you should have see her face when I asked about a white belt, haha. Priceless!
Yeah my whole family thinks I'm an a fool for wearing the white belt. I'll occasionally wear it to work too and all my coworkers call me effeminate. They just don't know, all there is to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
9I -- Dude seriously you are looking super sharp man! Wow I think you earn the title of a "Mini JB" award :good:

9I -- Dude seriously you are looking super sharp man! Wow I think you earn the title of a "Mini JB" award :good:

Great idea, 9-iron for the first ever JB award!

mini JB award goes too:

Spoiler
fat guy in a little shirt!

Hey, cant JB win a JB award
Sorry, you're ineligible. That would be like Harry Vardon winning the Vardon Trophy, impossible cuz he's dead. Even though you're not dead you can't win your own award...hehe.

Hey, cant JB win a JB award

No, but if you dress the part and activate the voice we'll come up with a "Gray" award for you.

Sorry, you're ineligible. That would be like Harry Vardon winning the Vardon Trophy, impossible cuz he's dead. Even though you're not dead you can't win your own award...hehe.

Time to bring out the magnets on the big wheel during contest time.

Time to bring out the magnets on the big wheel during contest time.
Hey, don't hate the messenger! You should think of it as an honor, normally people have to be dead to get an award and/or surgical procedure named after them. You're a hero for your humanitarian efforts in keeping us all up to par in our apparel choices.

Hey, don't hate the messenger! You should think of it as an honor, normally people have to be dead to get an award and/or surgical procedure named after them. You're a hero for your humanitarian efforts in keeping us all up to par in our apparel choices.

hahhahahahhah

9I,

you da man....My wife was looking over my shoulder saying she really liked your outfits.
She really liked the Friday Golf Outfit......

This is really turning into a THP Fashionista/Golf Outing....

We are going to have an absolute B-L-A-S-T!!

On another note, where do you guys get your stuff??

9I?? JB?? Anyone??

9I,

you da man....My wife was looking over my shoulder saying she really liked your outfits.
She really liked the Friday Golf Outfit......

This is really turning into a THP Fashionista/Golf Outing....

We are going to have an absolute B-L-A-S-T!!

Bama is on to something here. We need a run way!! That way we could strut our stuff if the swamp ass don't get us.

Without JB's influence our outing would look like this!

medium_medium_20080625_KROCK_DALY2.jpg

9I?? JB?? Anyone??

SLigowear.com
fairwaystyles.com
blind9golf.com

9I?? JB?? Anyone??

I got mine from WalMart :eek:).. Super deals there dude :D

Without JB's influence our outing would look like this!

medium_medium_20080625_KROCK_DALY2.jpg

Hey P4B the one in the middle is the outfit I wore at the Southeastern outing. Cool pick man!

Back