THP Fall Outing Scripting

So after our various conversations today regarding wearing golf pants out on the course I decided that I have a little money to spare and that I shouldnt be cheap- I'll get use out of any purchases I make for golfing. After paying a visit to TJMaxx after work this afternoon I have assembled the following. Let me know what you think.

Friday AM round
Spoiler
IMG_0273.jpg

Friday Evening meet and greet
Spoiler
IMG_0280.jpg

Highlights: Green THP Polo!

Saturday Demo Day and Round
Spoiler
It's a surprise (and since I keep talking it up- It better be a good one!)

Saturday night
Spoiler
IMG_0275.jpg

Highlights: Sligo Sky Plaid Pants.

Sunday Round
Spoiler
IMG_0277.jpg

Highlights: Orange THP Vertical Argyle Hat

Sunday Night- Football with WR
Spoiler
IMG_0282.jpg

Go Colts!

Monday Round (and flight back home)
Spoiler
IMG_0279.jpg

I am so freaking pumped!

Dang Gus, all out man. Great stuff right there. I need to go back to the drawing board. The only thing is Sunday nights, just can't picture Gonzales in anything but red.

edit: or is that even where Tony went? lol

Wow dude you will be spiffy for sure! I would hate to be the cab driver who is toting that fricking suit case! Hmmm about 100 lbs worth of clothes & shoes huh? You don't mess around when you go shopping huh?

Dang Gus, all out man. Great stuff right there. I need to go back to the drawing board. The only thing is Sunday nights, just can't picture Gonzales in anything but red.

Well- he isnt getting any playing time behind Garcon, Collie, Clark, and of course Wayne... but I gotta rep my old tOSU players where I can!

Edit: This is Anthony Gonzalez, 3rd year WR from the Colts (previously of Ohio State). Tony Gonzalez TE went to Atlanta

wow gus, those are some nice threads.

Maybe we have a best dressed for all 4 days.....????

Since most of the time we will wait on the 18th green to watch everyone come in...
(if the tee times are contiguous that is)

Nice threads everyone!!!!!!

She's gonna git a serious arse whupping for this one :deadhorse: :zsimpsons:

But JB picked it out for me. I really like his style! :D

When the shoe fits right?

Right, just be sure and ask Ol' Gray to tell you why they call him "STRETCH" at the golf course. We'll save that story for the I-Bar. :egyptian:

he he he... You dude & dudettes are just going to be jealous when i strut out there in my latest Wal-Mart Premium fit knickers :D

I snuck on down to georgia this past weekend and got some spy pics of Ole Gray's outing preparations...

green_golf_muster_a.jpg

I snuck on down to georgia this past weekend and got some spy pics of Ole Gray's outing preparations...

green_golf_muster_a.jpg

Shhhhhhhhh Gus you know that is Top Secret dude!

Great looking gear Gus! Except I gotta know, what in the sam hell is that you're planning on wearing on your feet Friday night? :D

Great looking gear Gus! Except I gotta know, what in the sam hell is that you're planning on wearing on your feet Friday night? :D

gloves. dirt guy wears those things too p4b.

I know, I've seen pics with him wearing those goofy looking things. They cannot be comfortable, that would bug my toes!!!

I know, I've seen pics with him wearing those goofy looking things. They cannot be comfortable, that would bug my toes!!!

Off topic:
I love those shoes but HATE toe socks.
That footwear is the single most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet. They kicked my Birkenstock right out of my wardrobe. I love being barefoot and after 30 seconds of having those on you forget they are there. You would honestly swear you are barefoot.

Ok, had my fun with Ol' Gray and he's a sport! Just can't keep that profile pic up any longer. I'm so excited to be smurfing it down to Florida on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks great 9i, I was going to order you Sat Nike shirt for the outing but it wasn't going to make it here on time.

Thanks!! So you're saying we'll be twins?? Haha

sweet threads 9I!! i like everything you have for the entirety of the stay. man, a bunch of you guys are absolutely bringing it!

Thanks TC!! Yes it has been brought!!

9I -- Dude seriously you are looking super sharp man! Wow I think you earn the title of a "Mini JB" award :good:

Thanks Gray!! JB Award!! Man, I'd better prepare an acceptance speech! I'm honored!!

for the record, Jenn thinks I, and probably most of us, here are nuts for posting pictures of our golf attire for this trip.

AdamsGirl said the same thing....

Last edited:
Great idea, 9-iron for the first ever JB award!

Motion seconded!! Motion passed!! Haha

Hey, don't hate the messenger! You should think of it as an honor, normally people have to be dead to get an award and/or surgical procedure named after them. You're a hero for your humanitarian efforts in keeping us all up to par in our apparel choices.

I can say THP has definitely opened my eyes when it comes to golf apparel. JB has set the bar high, and I'm honored to be grouped in the same class as him!!

9I,

you da man....My wife was looking over my shoulder saying she really liked your outfits.
She really liked the Friday Golf Outfit......

This is really turning into a THP Fashionista/Golf Outing....

We are going to have an absolute B-L-A-S-T!!

Thanks bama!! (And bama's wife!!) I'm all for the runway!! I'm quite proud of outfits and would be happy to show them off!! Although I kinda already did.... :D

On another note, where do you guys get your stuff??

9I?? JB?? Anyone??

All of my Nike stuff came from my Golf Town. Some was on sale, some was not. Old Navy shirts came from, you guessed it, Old Navy. I'm actually quite impressed with those shirts. They fit really nice and have good color schemes. I've actually got quite of few of them.

Those are some awesome outfits Gus!! Geez... I may have some competition for that JB Award!!

Off topic:
I love those shoes but HATE toe socks.
That footwear is the single most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet. They kicked my Birkenstock right out of my wardrobe. I love being barefoot and after 30 seconds of having those on you forget they are there. You would honestly swear you are barefoot.

That explains it. You are Peppermint Patty

Apparently fashion over function does not roll past the outfits onto the feet huh? haha

Back