THP Fall Outing Scripting

Just making sure that they were not Khaki.

i don't own khaki shorts bro. and i don't think i would ever imagine putting khaki with that shirt. i'm tempted to wear black short with it and go all johnny cash on the champions course and then wear white shorts with the pink shirt. thoughts?

i don't own khaki shorts bro. and i don't think i would ever imagine putting khaki with that shirt. i'm tempted to wear black short with it and go all johnny cash on the champions course and then wear white shorts with the pink shirt. thoughts?

dude, those shorts looked pretty darn khaki to me.

I will be sporting green and brown on Sunday, White and black on Saturday. Sunday's belt buckle is a skull and crossbones set on a 4 leaf clover and Saturdays will be a white belt with white ADIDAS belt buckle. Sundays shoes will be brown ECCO Boom Boom style. Saturdays shoes will be Puma C-Hoppers Ryan Moore style.

I am wearing Brooks Brothers slacks to the dinner with a Brooks Brothers dress shirt and pink paisley tie.

dude, those shorts looked pretty darn khaki to me.

they're the same shorts i wore at chinquapin, with the same shirt. did they look khaki then?

Do it! Black on black with a white belt would look fantastic!

Do it! Black on black with a white belt would look fantastic!

i was thinking about that setho, and i just may!!!! time to man up huh?

White with the sligo and black with the pink. Best combos out there. Guess I wont be wearing that outfit now...hehe

they're the same shorts i wore at chinquapin, with the same shirt. did they look khaki then?

I dont remember what you wore, and I cant go to that post and look at pics causeI am blocked cause you are stucken fubborn!

If they are khaki tc, then wear them proud cause they look fine. This is a golf outing and not a fashion show right or did I miss something. Wait with 26 pages of guys putting up their outfits maybe this outing is changing. Cant wait to see tc, OEM and 9-iron walk the runway for the fashion show...LOL

Great threads tc. I thought I was looking good, but you all pulled out the stops. I need to go shopping again, lol. Good stuff!

If they are khaki tc, then wear them proud cause they look fine. This is a golf outing and not a fashion show right or did I miss something. Wait with 26 pages of guys putting up their outfits maybe this outing is changing. Cant wait to see tc, OEM and 9-iron walk the runway for the fashion show...LOL

I think it's kind of nice that everyone is taking an interest in fashion and what they are wearing. It's not a fashion show, no, but I still think it's nice that everyone is getting so excited about what they are wearing.

...On the catwalk...yeah I shake my little tush on the catwalk!
Right+Said+Fred+rsf02.jpg

I think it's kind of nice that everyone is taking an interest in fashion and what they are wearing. It's not a fashion show, no, but I still think it's nice that everyone is getting so excited about what they are wearing.

Oh I do as well GG. Lots of great outfits on this thread. The people here definately have alot of style.

Good one P4B.

While it may not be a fashion show, golf style is a part of THP as much as equipment is. Just like clubs, golf style is not for everybody. Some dont care about what clubs they play and others dont care about what they wear. For those that do care about both, its a great outlet and a source of pride. I for one LOVE seeing everybody's gear. It does not mean someone will be looked down upon for not dressing up, but those that do, should wear it proudly.

I have a question... Sooooooo I have a lot of shirts for this weekend but my colors are pretty basic (black, grey, light blue, red w/black stripes) for shirts/shorts. Which is me. But I have an issue with my shoes. I've found I don't like the Nikes I usually game. I don't feel very balanced and I fall forward. I used to think it was cause I was thick in the waist but I tried a pair of Footjoys I had (older ones) and what a difference.

My Nikes are black and white so no problems matching. But these Footjoys are white with that brown patch design and little bit of black bordering the patch. I feel it's going to be off. Andrea's sick of hearing about my dilema lol so I come to THP. What would you all do?

If you only bring one pair, the FJ's that way they match a little of everything. The balancing issue with the Nikes sounds like a user error vs. shoe malfunction though haha
I have a question... Sooooooo I have a lot of shirts for this weekend but my colors are pretty basic (black, grey, light blue, red w/black stripes) for shirts/shorts. Which is me. But I have an issue with my shoes. I've found I don't like the Nikes I usually game. I don't feel very balanced and I fall forward. I used to think it was cause I was thick in the waist but I tried a pair of Footjoys I had (older ones) and what a difference.

My Nikes are black and white so no problems matching. But these Footjoys are white with that brown patch design and little bit of black bordering the patch. I feel it's going to be off. Andrea's sick of hearing about my dilema lol so I come to THP. What would you all do?

I'd probably just stop falling over when wearing the Nikes if I were you Yo. That's just me though. :wink:
I'm only bringing 1 pair of shoes, they are black/white adidas and at this point my Sunday outfit calls for kahki shorts/blue shirt/brown belt...whoops!

I'm only bringing one pair, Yoccos, though I'd like to bring two. I'm going for comfort over matching.

I'm going to bring 2 pair just in case that R word hits on one day.

Lol.... Thanks guys appreciate the input. It's possible it could be user error.... one too many burritos have moved my center of balance haha. I have lost 25lbs so I'm stoked about that but still have a ways to get back.

If you only bring one pair, the FJ's that way they match a little of everything. The balancing issue with the Nikes sounds like a user error vs. shoe malfunction though haha

I'd probably just stop falling over when wearing the Nikes if I were you Yo. That's just me though. :wink:
I'm only bringing 1 pair of shoes, they are black/white adidas and at this point my Sunday outfit calls for kahki shorts/blue shirt/brown belt...whoops!

I'm only bringing one pair, Yoccos, though I'd like to bring two. I'm going for comfort over matching.

While it may not be a fashion show, golf style is a part of THP as much as equipment is. Just like clubs, golf style is not for everybody. Some dont care about what clubs they play and others dont care about what they wear. For those that do care about both, its a great outlet and a source of pride. I for one LOVE seeing everybody's gear. It does not mean someone will be looked down upon for not dressing up, but those that do, should wear it proudly.

Very well said JB!!

Those are great outfits TC!! The competition for the JB award will be fierce!! :D

Back