THP Fall Outing Scripting

Very well said JB!!

Those are great outfits TC!! The competition for the JB award will be fierce!! :D

I'll be out of the running for the JB award, I don't have a blue or white belt. :angry:

I'll be out of the running for the JB award, I don't have a blue or white belt. :angry:

You can go pick one up! There's still time!

You can go pick one up! There's still time!

Been looking hard and none to be found around here, at least in my size. Seems they only carry white in a big boy size here, lol.

I have a question... Sooooooo I have a lot of shirts for this weekend but my colors are pretty basic (black, grey, light blue, red w/black stripes) for shirts/shorts. Which is me. But I have an issue with my shoes. I've found I don't like the Nikes I usually game. I don't feel very balanced and I fall forward. I used to think it was cause I was thick in the waist but I tried a pair of Footjoys I had (older ones) and what a difference.

My Nikes are black and white so no problems matching. But these Footjoys are white with that brown patch design and little bit of black bordering the patch. I feel it's going to be off. Andrea's sick of hearing about my dilema lol so I come to THP. What would you all do?

I'm bringing three pairs but then I'm a woman and a woman with an Imeda Marcos problem (I have over 70 pairs of shoes that aren't golf shoes) to boot (ha-ha :giggle: shoe humor!). Each pair has an outfit to match and I have a matching glove for each of my outfits, unless I put the lime green shirt on. In which case it will be white on white glove.

Been looking hard and none to be found around here, at least in my size. Seems they only carry white in a big boy size here, lol.

Had a similar issue. Seems like they had every size but mine. Eventually got lucky though.

I didn't even think about the glove!!! :cyclops:
I'm bringing three pairs but then I'm a woman and a woman with an Imeda Marcos problem (I have over 70 pairs of shoes that aren't golf shoes) to boot (ha-ha :giggle: shoe humor!). Each pair has an outfit to match and I have a matching glove for each of my outfits, unless I put the lime green shirt on. In which case it will be white on white glove.

always worked for Michael Jackson

What size are you? They usually have some at the Winners store here. They are about $20 CDN/19US... If I can get there before I get to the outing, want me to pick one up for you?

So my wife just gave me a brief fashion show as she selects her outfits for Friday and Saturday night. She appears to be going with 2 Theory dresses and I must say she looks damn HOT!

So my wife just gave me a brief fashion show as she selects her outfits for Friday and Saturday night. She appears to be going with 2 Theory dresses and I must say she looks damn HOT!

down big fella!

down big fella!

53680-Poopie-humping-my-leg-1.jpg

What size are you? They usually have some at the Winners store here. They are about $20 CDN/19US... If I can get there before I get to the outing, want me to pick one up for you?

Wow, only on THP would you see something like this. That would be fantastic. I just sent you a pm with size. I wear a 32 slacks/pants, just guessing thats what I'd go off of. Heck, I've not bought a belt in years, lol. Some of my belts are probably older than most of the people going, haha. But, don't go out of your way, I'd hate to see you miss your flight shopping for me, lol.

Wow, only on THP would you see something like this. That would be fantastic. I just sent you a pm with size. I wear a 32 slacks/pants, just guessing thats what I'd go off of. Heck, I've not bought a belt in years, lol. Some of my belts are probably older than most of the people going, haha. But, don't go out of your way, I'd hate to see you miss your flight shopping for me, lol.

I think that would mean you need a 34 inch belt

This is turning into the the goshdarndest hootenanny in all of golf. :alien2:

Heck DooDue, you and I wear the same size ol buddy :D.. RB You don't need to buy me a belt though, I just usually have a rope tied around my overalls. Works good enough for me.

Except your wife says you wear about 4 sizes bigger...hehe

Heck DooDue, you and I wear the same size ol buddy :D.. RB You don't need to buy me a belt though, I just usually have a rope tied around my overalls. Works good enough for me.

Well I did until that foot long cheese coney I just ate, lol. Man, someone roll me away from the table.

Very well said JB. THP is so much more than just a site about golf clubs. Fashion is a big part of golf and a big part of this site and this thread shows that very well.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Question: What is the acceptable attire for the iBar on Friday? I have a nice fitted Tshirt and shorts, but I don't want to be out of place.

Question: What is the acceptable attire for the iBar on Friday? I have a nice fitted Tshirt and shorts, but I don't want to be out of place.

People can wear what they please Hawk. GG and I are dressing up a little bit, but that is by choice really. Feel free to go with whatever you would like.

She will be in a Theory Dress.
I will be in Jeans and either a black Travis Mathew polo and sport jacket or purple and white English Laundry dress shirt

But again, its just because we want to wear certain things. Feel free to dress casually.

Back