THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

You got that right doo doo. I make picks that makes everyone scratch their heads and wonder, "why didn't I do that".

You heard it here first: Colt McCoy, 1st rounder! Pow! Just for JB.

That would make sense. Your picks in golf love mediocrity, why would football be any different. :D

That would make sense. Your picks in golf love mediocrity, why would football be any different. :D

That's it, I'm picking Luke Donald with my first pick. You think he can take a hit?

That's it, I'm picking Luke Donald with my first pick. You think he can take a hit?

It depends. I think there are a few that wish he played Center...hehe

I hear he can't win the big one

Somewhere little bridges picked up a rock/shell (it might have been poop) and said "they are prolly calling me lolz". Answer the courtesy phone bridges, you know you cant miss this...hehe

lol that was bridgetastic!!!

Somewhere little bridges picked up a rock/shell (it might have been poop) and said "they are prolly calling me lolz". Answer the courtesy phone bridges, you know you cant miss this...hehe

FIFY dude

You know I will only like him if he wins. He's a paper #1 just like Tommy Gunn was a paper champ in Rocky 5

Poor Bridges, he doesn't even want to come out and play anymore.

just pulled out an old cheatsheet spreadsheet from 2005. My how the names in the league change quickly.

There can only be one inventor and I am pretty sure it was Rhino. You are trying to ride his coat tails now. :alien:

Just like you did last year with GG's team? It is too bad you are not joining in the fun this year, but someone has to run the fantasy zoo around here. Especially with all the loons here with the big predictions and such.

In all seriousness, where the hell are these FFL jockeys that were vomiting verbal championships in the other thread?

Great question!!

I'm bump threads like y'all bump your gums. Everyone in league 2 should sign up for league 3 just so you know what its like to win a game. I win games that I don't even play in. Lets get this over with. Rip the bandaid off boys, it'll only hurt a little. I'm not even going to change my team name.

I'm bump threads like y'all bump your gums. Everyone in league 2 should sign up for league 3 just so you know what its like to win a game. I win games that I don't even play in. Lets get this over with. Rip the bandaid off boys, it'll only hurt a little. I'm not even going to change my team name.

Can you please send a quick PM to some of the people in the Morgan Cup and teach them how to trash talk?

Pfftt bandaids...we don't need no stinking bandaids, you just brought your weak smack to the thunder-dome. You might not need to change your name but from now on we'll just call you dfl. Get used to the view.

--
tapatalk

This goes out to my fellow competitors in League 2:

fistpumpin.gif

This goes out to my fellow competitors in League 2:

fistpumpin.gif

That was very nice of your Dev...I was wondering how to perform the fist pump that will accompany victory over you and the rest of the League 2 clowns.

Are we going to have a THP blackout of league #3 since it's not filled? And I shall call league #3 the Jacksonville Jaguars of THP FFL.

Are we going to have a THP blackout of league #3 since it's not filled? And I shall call league #3 the Jacksonville Jaguars of THP FFL.

Haha, that's funny. We only need a few more people to sign up for league #3 and then it will be full. Hopefully we can get this one filled up!

Haha, that's funny. We only need a few more people to sign up for league #3 and then it will be full. Hopefully we can get this one filled up!

With all the yapping on the other thread with those so called chumpions (yeah I meant it) you'd think this one would be locked up. C'mon ladies, put the daiquiri down for a second and enter. Captain biggsy doesn't bite... just don't call them the LA Chargers though.

GG (or anyone else),
Is there a listing of all of the people in each league, where we can see their team names matched up with their usernames on here? I'm in league 1 and see everyone's real name, and I don't recognize all of them from on here, would love to know exactly who I'm going to beat up on this year!

GG (or anyone else),
Is there a listing of all of the people in each league, where we can see their team names matched up with their usernames on here? I'm in league 1 and see everyone's real name, and I don't recognize all of them from on here, would love to know exactly who I'm going to beat up on this year!

We will have this at a later date. It will be done before the draft sometime.

Whats the status of the Draft position lottery? Did I miss it?

I'm in for league three. Come on guys. Lets get a few more in there. I totally missed the signup for the other two leagues.

Back