THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Whats the status of the Draft position lottery? Did I miss it?

No draft positions yet. Can't wait to see the THP drum of destiny again.

I'm in for league three. Come on guys. Lets get a few more in there. I totally missed the signup for the other two leagues.

Nice one. They're just all running scared F2G. They don't want to deal with Captain Intensity and The Face Eaters.

We will do it up this weekend for everybody.

Awesome! Very excited. First FF league I have played in without my high school buddies. Its going to be weird, but you guys are doing it right.

If you want to find me just look at the top of the standings.

GG (or anyone else),
Is there a listing of all of the people in each league, where we can see their team names matched up with their usernames on here? I'm in league 1 and see everyone's real name, and I don't recognize all of them from on here, would love to know exactly who I'm going to beat up on this year!

I guess this is the only time this season you will be able to say that huh? hehehe

I'm gonna take the Grossmen to the promised land. Just don't want any crying this year. I rule bishes!

you better take him to Saladworks first....tell him to mix some greens in once in a while @marcdoesdirtythingstogrossman

I'm gonna take the Grossmen to the promised land. Just don't want any crying this year. I rule bishes!

you better take him to Saladworks first....tell him to mix some greens in once in a while @marcdoesdirtythingstogrossman

Lol poor guy. He is just bulking up. If you don't think he will be on the ROster....

I just reserved the right to draft Tiger.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Since I've never lost a FF game, to make it fair I'm going to draft from the Campfire Girls. Once they're done slapping ya'll around there will be plenty of crying in FF as you'll find most of league 2 weeping in the corner. :smile:

Since I've never lost a FF game, to make it fair I'm going to draft from the Campfire Girls. Once they're done slapping ya'll around there will be plenty of crying in FF as you'll find most of league 2 weeping in the corner. :smile:

Hahahaha, you scared all of league 2. Bunch of softies.

Boooooooooooo! That was an anomoley. I can't wait to wreck your team this year. No way Arian Foster falls in your lap again!

not in the 5th around at least!

I think you did give me 1 of my losses last year by a point or 2. I remember we were waiting to see if it got adjusted or not.

Jake and Rhino are gonna try to Seattle a championship from League 2.

I know it didn't work for rhino last year, who knows maybe this year it will

not in the 5th around at least!

I think you did give me 1 of my losses last year by a point or 2. I remember we were waiting to see if it got adjusted or not.

I did. It was vindicating. My team was good at that point though haha.

Jake and Rhino are gonna try to Seattle a championship from League 2.

P4B had a rough go if it in league 2 last year.

Hopefully he has beter luck this year!

Should we do league 1 champion vs league 2 champion in week 17? (is that possible?)

Back