THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Still waiting for half of league 3 to sign in. Cmon guys

Yeah, come on league three victims....sign in and meet your fate <evil laugh>

Let's go everyone, step it up!! Let's get this party started, yeah that might be a little corny.

I already got my pre draft rankings ready to go, can't wait for the draft.
Still waiting for half of league 3 to sign in. Cmon guys

If they dont get signed up soon, I'm going to start shaking my fist with anger.

League 1 is going to get worked over anyway. I don't know why they're so anxious to start.

because your draft will be pure comedy gold, man!

If they dont get signed up soon, I'm going to start shaking my fist with anger.

League 1 is going to get worked over anyway. I don't know why they're so anxious to start.

GolferGal and I strategized some FF picks last week.

I can't find the "change team name" section. Any hints?

Rookies!

I'm ready to dominate my league. I've been mock drafting for days now.

hahahaha....me too!

Mock drafts...really...unnecessary for me to whoop all of you!

Mock drafts...really...unnecessary for me to whoop all of you!

Spoken like the guy who was so tough last year and didnt win a game

I can't find the "change team name" section. Any hints?

first make sure you actually accepted the invite. It took me a minute to realize since it was located at the bottom of the page. Once you ahve done that go to your team page and click "team settings" under your teams logo on the left hand side of the page.

Spoken like the guy who was so tough last year and didnt win a game

Because I wasn't in it last year. Lay of the booze buddy, it is starting to have a bad effect. hehehe

What are these mock drafts you speak of?

God, I'm gonna get killed.

Because I wasn't in it last year. Lay of the booze buddy, it is starting to have a bad effect. hehehe

hahaha, no....I was saying that there was a guy who came in last year talking himself up but he sucked. Thats what I meant

I am ready to get some Fantasy on! I hope that I will do well in the draft. Are you suppose to draft a kicker first?

hahaha, no....I was saying that there was a guy who came in last year talking himself up but he sucked. Thats what I meant

Oohhhhh...hahahaha...sorry, I can be a little slow, but I will probably suck too.

Guys if you are in league 3 and did not get your email, please check your junkmail folder. ESPN says they were sent.

Guys if you are in league 3 and did not get your email, please check your junkmail folder. ESPN says they were sent.

I received mine just fine. Like others have said on earlier pages, you need to scroll down and accept your invite to make yourself official in the league.

I just won both of my other leagues this year. You guys are up the creek without the paddle.

I just won both of my other leagues this year. You guys are up the creek without the paddle.

You wont have OEm to help you with this one though

Ahh. the leagues of fantasy football champion all-stars are going to be great. I cant wait for the fun to start!

I just mock drafted an entire Panthers line up. Winning!

Back