THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

No, league 3 is officially full. If we get enough people to do a 4th league we might consider that but I am not sure we could get another 16 guys at this time.

Bah. Oh well, if a spot opens up, I'd be happy to take it.

If you drafted mcnabb in the first roimd there is no way you won.

tap on deez

HAHA, Looking back he never started so I must have had someone else. Maybe I picked him up in the 3rd round. Who knows.

I'm in for 3 as well!!! I can't wait.

I also couldn't remember a bunch of my team excpet for I remember trading for Rivers but that's about it!!!
League 3. BOOYAH!

I have no idea how ya'll remember who you have on your team last year. I couldn't name one player of mine without pure guesswork.

When will the draft order for each league be decided?

I would assume once the whole league has signed up and been invited. Most FF sites wont let you choose a draft order until all parties have officially been signed into the league.

WIth that being said, everyone needs to get paid up so they can send all the invites out! I am getting geeked for this!!! Who is gonna take Culpepper in the first round???:sarcastic:

When will the draft order for each league be decided?

I would assume once the whole league has signed up and been invited. Most FF sites wont let you choose a draft order until all parties have officially been signed into the league.

WIth that being said, everyone needs to get paid up so they can send all the invites out! I am getting geeked for this!!! Who is gonna take Culpepper in the first round???:sarcastic:

Yes, we have to wait for everyone to pay first and after the Morgan Cup. We just don't have the time now to do it but after the Morgan Cup we will do a video like we did last year where we use the raffle drum to decide the draft order for each league.

Yes, we have to wait for everyone to pay first and after the Morgan Cup. We just don't have the time now to do it but after the Morgan Cup we will do a video like we did last year where we use the raffle drum to decide the draft order for each league.

Damn MC getting in the way of everything!! HAHA J/K

Has all the invites been sent out for the 3rd league? I can't seem to find mine

Has all the invites been sent out for the 3rd league? I can't seem to find mine

Not yet, GG told me the other day there were still 2 that hadn't paid...no worries if they don't pay soon they have guys on a wait list. Right now with the Morgan Cup, JB and GG both are a little tied up...I'm sure we will get them Sunday evening or Monday sometime.

UPDATE

It looks like we are going to have 1 spot open for the 3rd league. The first person to PM me and submit the $20 fee will have that last spot!!!

aaannnnddd GOOO!!!

Lets get this going!!

Going once...........Going twice............

Can someone play in 2 leagues???

league 3 will probably be an easy championship since it will be 2 days after deadline before they get their teams set for the week (Slackers) :D :D :D

Maybe JB should play in league 3 and GG can be the commish for that league.

league 3 will probably be an easy championship since it will be 2 days after deadline before they get their teams set for the week (Slackers) :D :D :D

No, they cannot. league 3 is now official, but we need the guys to get in there and set things up. They have all received the email invites.

I'm going to drop Hawk bombs in my draft.

Maybe JB should play in league 3 and GG can be the commish for that league.

I am finally set up in League 3. Noticed the draft is next Thursday night. I will be on the road during the draft. Just spent the last hour setting up my auto-draft rankings and preferences. Hope it works out. If it doesnt, I guess I will have something to blame my crappy season on.:banghead:

I'm going to drop Hawk bombs in my draft.

Doesn't worry me much since I'm not a condo and those bombs tend to seek those out for some unknown reason.

No, they cannot. league 3 is now official, but we need the guys to get in there and set things up. They have all received the email invites.

Didn't think so. Good to know they finally have a league. :smile:

I am finally set up in League 3. Noticed the draft is next Thursday night. I will be on the road during the draft. Just spent the last hour setting up my auto-draft rankings and preferences. Hope it works out. If it doesnt, I guess I will have something to blame my crappy season on.:banghead:

I bet TC would draft for you. :smile:

Didnt realize that we needed to come up with our excuses this early, I mean the season hasnt even started yet!! :D:blob:

Didn't think so. Good to know they finally have a league. :smile:

I bet TC would draft for you. :smile:

lol, yea I bet he would. I would hate myself if I let someone else draft for me. Auto-draft is bad enough.

Didnt realize that we needed to come up with our excuses this early, I mean the season hasnt even started yet!! :D:blob:

Its never too early!! hahaha... Well I may actually be able to join the draft halfway through. Its looking like I will be near a computer around 8:30-9:00pm.

Do we know if the draft orders that are listed are the actual order or are they going to regenerate right before the draft?

Doesn't worry me much since I'm not a condo and those bombs tend to seek those out for some unknown reason.

Yorkem is in our league too. He likes to bomb condos too!

What's a draft?

Back