THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Stop sending me PM's asking to co-manage your team Rusty. You ask for it and now you got it. Im going to bring Rusty down to earth so hard Nerfny wont chat with you facebook anymore.

Nerfny will never stop chatting with me, I am a man bro. A man that would rather spend more time with a WOMAN that mock drafts, ipads, golf stores, and dryers. SLAP!

That explains a lot. Maybe you should have cleaned it up before lighting up. :alien:

I just eat that stuff bro, no time to light it and smoke it.

Nerfny will never stop chatting with me, I am a man bro. A man that would rather spend more time with a WOMAN that mock drafts, ipads, golf stores, and dryers. SLAP!

Says the guy on the golf forum all day. hahahahaha

Not in your war room there arent. Your "expertise" would not exactly help much. You would have even lost to the icon of bygone last year...hehe
2 for 2 in last place finishes around here. Well...last year I tied for last place. But in other leagues that you guys can't get into and can't see....I win them all.

I know he is, and he's awesome at holding for the kicker. Is there points for that?
That was 7 years ago, he doesn't hold for kicks anymore, he's too important to the offense to be doing that crap.

Says the guy on the golf forum all day. hahahahaha

We're done. You will go down in a FF ball of flames at my hands and I won't feel bad.

We're done. You will go down in a FF ball of flames at my hands and I won't feel bad.

You should stop while Im ahead Rusty and maybe I'll go easy on you and your team of second stringers.

You should stop while Im ahead Rusty and maybe I'll go easy on you and your team of second stringers.

You're ahead? Dude, I thought you never went backwards and here today, you love Rust. Might as well go trade your bag in for some Cobra Fspeed woods and FP irons bro.

You're ahead? Dude, I thought you never went backwards and here today, you love Rust. Might as well go trade your bag in for some Cobra Fspeed woods and FP irons bro.

You're way behind dude, I'm already pondering a set of Cobra S2 irons and have a Cobra bag on the way.

You're way behind dude, I'm already pondering a set of Cobra S2 irons and have a Cobra bag on the way.

Dang it! I should stick to FF and Cam Newton. That way I look like I know what I'm talking about.

Taylor Mays was traded to the Bengals. He's a good safety. Maybe I should draft their Defense.

So wasteful...wait, I don't know that...:bulgy-eyes: are my eyes dialated?

I agree, it is wasteful. I may GM under the influence, so I won't feel so bad about drafting Antonio Ramiro.

Dang it! I should stick to FF and Cam Newton. That way I look like I know what I'm talking about.

Taylor Mays was traded to the Bengals. He's a good safety. Maybe I should draft their Defense.

That guy is awesome. I bet he misses the pay at USC.

What spot in the draft does everyone want? I want something around 13 or so. That way all the fools make terrible picks before me and I can clean up.

What spot in the draft does everyone want? I want something around 13 or so. That way all the fools make terrible picks before me and I can clean up.

I want #17 dude, or number 9.

I want #17 dude, or number 9.

lol #17? I dont want anything to do with #1,2 or 3 areas. Where does Chris Johnson go? Someone will take him.

I dont care really....There is never a great spot...at least I dont think so

lol #17? I dont want anything to do with #1,2 or 3 areas. Where does Chris Johnson go? Someone will take him.

#17 was a joke obviously Krust. I don't know where he goes but I don't want him. He irritates me. CJ Spiller FTW!

If I was in it, I would want 8. Dead in the middle and I think there are 8 bonafide 1st round stars.

#17 was a joke obviously Krust. I don't know where he goes but I don't want him. He irritates me. CJ Spiller FTW!

Actually #17 comes with #16 Rusty. I dislike CJ too but he could be a very good late pick up.

that's not a confident way to draft dude

Actually #17 comes with #16 Rusty. I dislike CJ too but he could be a very good late pick up.

Late pickup? Even with the holdout, I would be surprised if he lasts very long. He is a feature back on a running team and with the new rules, has no benefit of holding out much longer.

that's not a confident way to draft dude

We all know who the hanks is taking with his first pick, GQ QB of the Jets the Sanchise!

Back