THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Late pickup? Even with the holdout, I would be surprised if he lasts very long. He is a feature back on a running team and with the new rules, has no benefit of holding out much longer.

Youre probably right. Soon as he signs he's one of the top 3 backs in FF. Easy.

I like somewhere around the 10 spot:under:

Wait Chris Johnson or CJ Spiller?

Spiller killed me last year. Good thing I was able to pick up Fred Jackson.

I don't draft morons who can't speak English.

Keep worrying about rounds 1 & 2 chumps, it's rounds 7 - 10 that separate the men from the Krusty the Clowns! SLAP!

Keep worrying about rounds 1 & 2 chumps, it's rounds 7 - 10 that separate the men from the Krusty the Clowns! SLAP!
You're the smartest man alive.

Rusty you're gonna regret not co managing with me.

Which cowboys fan is going to go nuts for Tony Austin, Miles Romo and Dez pants on the ground bryant?

Do you think if you wore shoulder pads you could function in life easier?
Dude I was paying you a compliment.

I'm wearing shoulder pads now, I'll never take them off...I never realized I was Paul Goydos. thanks.

Which cowboys fan is going to go nuts for Tony Austin, Miles Romo and Dez pants on the ground bryant?

I want Dez

Dude I was paying you a compliment.

I'm wearing shoulder pads now, I'll never take them off...I never realized I was Paul Goydos. thanks.

Is it hard typing with your top button buttoned? You could fit through small holes dude.

Look at these staffers eating each others faces. Team THP will implode by Christmas:bomb::bomb::bomb:

Look at these staffers eating each others faces. Team THP will implode by Christmas:bomb::bomb::bomb:

Gotta check who is actually on Team THP dude.
Or I could just say "lots of really tall guys to you"...hehe

What do Mexicans know about Futbol?

I'm gonna take first without much of a fight. HA. We know enough. Plus, I have taquito draft parties.

No chance buddy, Luke and I were at each other all day everyday for the last 6 months and when it finally came time to hang out we were bros again. He is mean though.

Gotta check who is actually on Team THP dude.
Or I could just say "lots of really tall guys to you"...hehe

Bama is on Team THP?:bananadance:

No chance buddy, Luke and I were at each other all day everyday for the last 6 months and when it finally came time to hang out we were bros again. He is mean though.

He is intimidating. :beat-up::beat-up:

No I can't, my head and a$$ are too big. Shoulders no problem, but then I'm stuck.

LOL

Once I join Team THP, the rest of you clowns might as well just enjoy demo day b/c that's all you'll be able to write home to momma about.

LOL

Once I join Team THP, the rest of you clowns might as well just enjoy demo day b/c that's all you'll be able to write home to momma about.

I'm more scared of Puttin4wins:female-fighter:

when not watching Sabado Gigante?

I'm gonna take first without much of a fight. HA. We know enough. Plus, I have taquito draft parties.

Back