THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Just a heads up we will be doing the draft order videos Monday so Monday night you will know where you sit for the draft on Thursday at 8pm EST.

Just a heads up we will be doing the draft order videos Monday so Monday night you will know where you sit for the draft on Thursday at 8pm EST.

awesome can't wait.

Sounds great GG. Can't wait!

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the draft!

Getcha popcorn ready!

...just tap it in...

Thanks GG, glad we finally got league 3 sorted out.

Great GG, any idea what time Monday evening we should be on to see the video?

Sooooo who has Foster still in the top 2?:question:

That might have changed everything. Hamstring injuries are tough ones. However if you are drafting early, passing up on a feature back like him will be tough.
Derrick Ward' stock might have just gone up though.

That might have changed everything. Hamstring injuries are tough ones. However if you are drafting early, passing up on a feature back like him will be tough.
Derrick Ward' stock might have just gone up though.

I honestly didn't really love him that high anyway. One year and all of a sudden he's a monster. That is why I don't like high draft picks. Give me an 8 so I don't have to make those decisions. Hammy's can be there for the entire season:banana:

I still do. No way Im passing on Foster unless its TC's foster were talking about, he's good for a late rounder though. TC tells me he's got mad skillz with the rock and never fumbles.

I honestly didn't really love him that high anyway. One year and all of a sudden he's a monster. That is why I don't like high draft picks. Give me an 8 so I don't have to make those decisions. Hammy's can be there for the entire season:banana:

Says the guy that is going nuts for Dez Bryant.
By the way, did you say the same thing about Chris Johnson last year? I mean he only had a year right? hehe

I still do. No way Im passing on Foster unless its TC's foster were talking about, he's good for a late rounder though. TC tells me he's got mad skillz with the rock and never fumbles.

He's a beast bro. He's helping me mock draft. He touched the keyboard and it imploded.

I can assure you that if I have a pick in the 1st 3 or 4 and Foster is available, I'll be passing. He doesn't interest me. I'm expecting a huge year out of Tiki Barber.

He's a beast bro. He's helping me mock draft. He touched the keyboard and it imploded.

I can assure you that if I have a pick in the 1st 3 or 4 and Foster is available, I'll be passing. He doesn't interest me. I'm expecting a huge year out of Tiki Barber.

Says the guy that is going nuts for Dez Bryant.
By the way, did you say the same thing about Chris Johnson last year? I mean he only had a year right? hehe

I don't think I loved CJ last year. I would have taken him top 3 though:cowboy:

Had a draft last night and although it was a 12 team league and two guys were on auto(funny in the 6th round a kicker was taken) but a 16 team league is only going to cause more stress come thursday. Pretty happy with my team but I know what to expect this week.

Haha I agree I am thinking MVP type numbers

No way man.. Curtis Enis is the pick at RB this year... trust me man, I am The Icon!!

Guess what...... You all are going down. Bam. That just happened.

Guess what...... You all are going down. Bam. That just happened.

Mock drafts Ive been doing Cutler is lasting till the late rounds bro, you should be good not picking a QB for a while.

FF Leagues Draft Order Videos

They will be up in a couple of hours.
All 3 leagues.

FF Leagues Draft Order Videos

They will be up in a couple of hours.
All 3 leagues.

wow early surprise!

I am definitely holding out on foster now that he reinjured his hamstring. He is for sure dropping to late 1st round in my book. right along with Chris Johnson.

Back