THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

I'd draft Mike Vick in a heartbeat. But I really want Cam Newton. He's like the man version of Mike Vick.

I'd draft Mike Vick in a heartbeat. But I really want Cam Newton. He's like the man version of Mike Vick.

I like Newton also. Just not in FF. His attitude has been awesome so far. Dude just wins:soldier:

So I just flipped through the ESPN Football issue. Or maybe it should be called the ESPN I want to lick Mike Vicks balls issue. What are they going to do when that porous line gets Vick killed by week 3? HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Dude next time I golf Im wearing my custom Adidas Cowboys golf shoes just for you. I hate ESPN the magazine BTW. I think it sucks.

No one knows who I'm drafting. That's the beauty of my stupidity in here.

Andy Dalton FTW!

Dude next time I golf Im wearing my custom Adidas Cowboys golf shoes just for you. I hate ESPN the magazine BTW. I think it sucks.

I got 3 years for $3. So now I can get ESPN Insider. I'm important. You got pics of those shoes? I don't want artist rendering either:adidas:

No one knows who I'm drafting. That's the beauty of my stupidity in here.

Andy Dalton FTW!

No one cares what the rookie is doing bro.

I got 3 years for $3. So now I can get ESPN Insider. I'm important. You got pics of those shoes? I don't want artist rendering either:adidas:

These are real unlike those Black irons. Yeah dude I think you've seen them before, Ive had them for a while now.

Ah but when the people ask, I deliver!

Behold.

IMG_0092.jpg

Look at Chunky dissin me now. Im so taking Dez!

Look at Chunky dissin me now. Im so taking Dez!

LOL I was busy writing a post!! Dude those are awesome. How much did those set you back?:love::love:

Those shoes look like they have a lot of flash, but just can't perform.

LOL I was busy writing a post!! Dude those are awesome. How much did those set you back?:love::love:

I dont remember exactly but it wasnt cheap. Miadidas.com is the site I think.

These are real unlike those Black irons. Yeah dude I think you've seen them before, Ive had them for a while now.

Ah but when the people ask, I deliver!

Behold.

IMG_0092.jpg

ooohhhhh me likey!!!

I am sure you have seen these OEM, but I thought they were pretty cool too! New Footjoy NFL Shoes.

Dallas_CONToR.jpg

I dont remember exactly but it wasnt cheap. Miadidas.com is the site I think.

I was gonna say that they probably cost a ton and has a lot of fans but in the end it tends to fail when it comes to winning something.

Got a draft tonight to practice for next week #winning

Got a draft tonight to practice for next week #winning

Sure, because those 10 team drafts will prepare you for this monster. I hope you're knowledgeable on third string backs b/c you'll need it come draft day.

Sure, because those 10 team drafts will prepare you for this monster. I hope you're knowledgeable on third string backs b/c you'll need it come draft day.

it's actually a 16 team. Good practice

it's actually a 16 team. Good practice

Nice. Those mock drafts on ESPN don't do squat for me since the most I've seen is a 12. I gotta keep looking.

Nice. Those mock drafts on ESPN don't do squat for me since the most I've seen is a 12. I gotta keep looking.

I've been looking as well but those aren't always good quality i feel. Like some people hurry up towards the later rounds

My mocks have been interesting:comp:

Back