THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

TC you really need to quit sandbagging. We all know your going to pull something good out of your hind parts

But I'm not buddy. I have done no mock drafts, no research, nothing. I like who I like, and that's who I pick. I am going to blow up round 2 though. I'm pretty certain of that.

That place is occupied by his fan section...hahahahhahah

Hey, leave my b*tches alone!

I haven't read a single post in this thread, and I have no dog in this fight but I'm glad I checked the video out. Some hilarious commentary JB for sure and some awesome Team Names in this league. And the dog grabbing a drink of water in the background threw me for a loop for a second...

Good luck League 1.

Where did that pesky Gainsville native go? She's dodging me like yoccos does manual labor and hanks does single ladies.

I still cant get over you and all the:drinks::embarrassed::eat::desire::cute::crying::glasses-cool::golf2::hug-left::guitar::golf:

I can't get over it either. 3 more weeks:banghead::banghead:

Where did that pesky Gainsville native go? She's dodging me like yoccos does manual labor and hanks does single ladies.

I am here. I had a good retort but apparently it wasn't appropriate for the forum so I had to take it down. Those MODs are strict!

I am here. I had a good retort but apparently it wasn't appropriate for the forum so I had to take it down. Those MODs are strict!

C'mon GG! You can bring it. I'm ready to dominate you in FF like your precious Ellie does that little pink pig. Once I get the hooks in, it's over!

THis thread or this league isn't ready for me

I actually hope TC does well.
Im not sure a full season of "My team sucks", "I dont care" and/or his fan pep talks and threatening other league members with nonsense would be fun....hehe

I actually hope TC does well.
Im not sure a full season of "My team sucks", "I dont care" and/or his fan pep talks and threatening other league members with nonsense would be fun....hehe

Don't hate. Just b/c you laid out this year to dodge this icon of FF! Didn't I tell you that I've been playing FF since 1975? I'm like the Ole Gray of FF baby! hahahaha

My team won't suck, but I do draft with my heart, I can't help that. Same as my team entries for the THP/Major Contests.

Don't hate. Just b/c you laid out this year to dodge this icon of FF! Didn't I tell you that I've been playing FF since 1975? I'm like the Ole Gray of FF baby! hahahaha

That just made me laugh out loud.

Im actually kind of sad I didnt sign up. Now all of you will only have OEM to beat up on the first 7 weeks of the season.

Looking forward to the 3 squirrels, 2 corn nuts, and an empty bottle of 1935 whiskey trade for 3 first rounders.

That just made me laugh out loud.

Good. Cause I'm serious about this. If I don't win, I'm never coming back to THP.

Good. Cause I'm serious about this. If I don't win, I'm never coming back to THP.

Good thing this isn't the Morgan Cup thread.

Sorry buddy - could not resist!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Maybe your fans can offer some ideas so that they can still see and hear from you if you are not on THP.

Man I'm going to feel bad vanquishing TC like this. I've been dominating FF since 1971. The doctors pulled me out and wrapped me in a Sporting News. TC you will be missed:bye::cake:

I did some mock drafting earlier today, got used to the ESPN draft module. I'm getting serious! After all, this is totally about the competition, right? :alien:

I did some mock drafting earlier today, got used to the ESPN draft module. I'm getting serious! After all, this is totally about the competition, right? :alien:

I heard a rumor that your family will be in this thread. Is that true?

Maybe your fans can offer some ideas so that they can still see and hear from you if you are not on THP.

Who are my fans again?

Man I'm going to feel bad vanquishing TC like this. I've been dominating FF since 1971. The doctors pulled me out and wrapped me in a Sporting News. TC you will be missed:bye::cake:

Listen here shot glass. I'm in it to win it. I've got my first two picks lined up and then I'm in auto draft mode. Get some!

Mock Drafts are for insecure Internet Fantasy Football Managers.

Newsflash.... ITS NOT A REAL DRAFT! WATCH/FOLLOW SOME FOOTBALL!

I had a dream last night that I destroyed everyone in league one in FF, then I woke up and realized that was no dream that is reality. The good news is that we have a doctor in the house so he can prescribed antidepressants to everyone after you lose to a girl.

Look Rhino is back!

I heard a rumor that your family will be in this thread. Is that true?

No no they'll just be cheering his every pick. His family were all such nice people they have to be Cowboys fans.

Back