THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I wasn't, I was just tired of you complaining about the 12th pick. :wink:

uh oh! Is this JB logged in under your account again? I honestly don't care where I draft. I have my eye on certain guys and they'll be there at #12 and at #21. I don't expect to be competitive, I'm just having some fun.

really? I was just getting used to the angry guy.

I know people loved him, but now I'm just a jovial FF having dude. It'll be fun getting worked over week in and week out. Just so long as I beat Kmac, that's all that matters to me.

I know people loved him, but now I'm just a jovial FF having dude. It'll be fun getting worked over week in and week out. Just so long as I beat Kmac, that's all that matters to me.

it's going to be fun dude, until KMAC destroys all haha

I wasn't, I was just tired of you complaining about the 12th pick. :wink:

Gotta set the ground work for excuses sometime...right?

it's going to be fun dude, until KMAC destroys all haha

He is too serious about it, those are the ones that never destroy. He played in the toilet bowl buster game against bridges. I just draft dudes I like to root for and hope for the best.

He is too serious about it, those are the ones that never destroy. He played in the toilet bowl buster game against bridges. I just draft dudes I like to root for and hope for the best.

Yoccos is serious about this stuff too. That eliminates him from contention.

Greg Olsen is my top WR.

He's going to have a good year dude. I like him, plus he looks like Dolph Lundgren

He is definitely going to have a big year. He creates a lot of problems for the defense. Cutler already misses him.

I love watching TC sandbag everybody in here.

uh oh! Is this JB logged in under your account again? I honestly don't care where I draft. I have my eye on certain guys and they'll be there at #12 and at #21. I don't expect to be competitive, I'm just having some fun.

Haha nope it's all me. There are 2+ pages of you complaining about having the 12th pick so I felt the need to mess with you about it.

I love watching TC sandbag everybody in here.

I have no clue what you're talking about. I don't even know if I've done a live draft before. I may have to have the commish on stand by for assistance.

Haha nope it's all me. There are 2+ pages of you complaining about having the 12th pick so I felt the need to mess with you about it.

psst, it's called deception GG. I have no intention of losing to a girl :p

He is definitely going to have a big year. He creates a lot of problems for the defense. Cutler already misses him.

I will break you!!

I have no clue what you're talking about. I don't even know if I've done a live draft before. I may have to have the commish on stand by for assistance.

hahahahahhaahaha.... I love it!

Of course...

Of course...

In all honesty, I love my draft spot. It's perfect for me to execute plan "Destroy Everyone's Mind"

I was doing some 16 team mock drafts earlier. man it is ages until it gets back to you again!

LOL, well that's inevitable, you all are going to lose to a girl. Don't worry, I can send you all tissues to help dry your tears after I make you all cry and beg for mercy when team Magnificent Mulvas puts a spanking on everyone.

I was doing some 16 team mock drafts earlier. man it is ages until it gets back to you again!

doo doo, you're going down faster than Ole Gray on his Turdleist driver!

And GG, take that big board you've been working on for days and be prepared to be Mind Freaked!

LOL, well that's inevitable, you all are going to lose to a girl. Don't worry, I can send you all tissues to help dry your tears after I make you all cry and beg for mercy when team Magnificent Mulvas puts a spanking on everyone.

I like the team name by the way!!

Back