THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

LOL, well that's inevitable, you all are going to lose to a girl. Don't worry, I can send you all tissues to help dry your tears after I make you all cry and beg for mercy when team Magnificent Mulvas puts a spanking on everyone.

Bring it on Mulva! Or should I say Dilauris?

In all honesty, I love my draft spot. It's perfect for me to execute plan "Destroy Everyone's Mind"

I actually love the 10-12 spot this year. Love it.

LOL, well that's inevitable, you all are going to lose to a girl. Don't worry, I can send you all tissues to help dry your tears after I make you all cry and beg for mercy when team Magnificent Mulvas puts a spanking on everyone.

I've slayed many Mulva's in my day sweet heart! And the ones out of Gainesville were always the easiest to destroy, mwuahahahahaha!

I actually love the 10-12 spot this year. Love it.

Me too dude, me too! Like I said, no one's will be expecting what I unleash on them.

doo doo, you're going down faster than Ole Gray on his Turdleist driver!QUOTE]

You're gonna go down faster than a cougar on Hanks...

Too much pressure is going on not trying to be beat by a girl...

I think I should be glad I was put in league #1 compared to #3 :bulgy-eyes:

doo doo, you're going down faster than Ole Gray on his Turdleist driver!

And GG, take that big board you've been working on for days and be prepared to be Mind Freaked!

That's awesome, can you also turn the bag into a bowl? That would be amazing!

I like the team name by the way!!

Thanks! I was having trouble coming up with something and then that episode came on TV, it was fate.

Bring it on Mulva! Or should I say Dilauris?

LOL, it worked out so well that that episode was on when I was trying to come up with a name.

I've slayed many Mulva's in my day sweet heart! And the ones out of Gainesville were always the easiest to destroy, mwuahahahahaha!

I heard about you, I believe the story goes "Crazy mountain man came [thru] Gainesville so quickly it was like he was never even there".

Oh snap! The Mulva hammer has been dropped. The rumors are true though. I was blown out of G'ville in a hurry. Apparently guys without frosted tips aren't accepted.

LOL, it worked out so well that that episode was on when I was trying to come up with a name.

You're lucky the manziere episode wasnt on!

this will explain the delay in my picks...'sorry guys....I'm gettin' jiggy wid it'...I pick Kerry Collins

doo doo, you're going down faster than Ole Gray on his Turdleist driver!QUOTE]

You're gonna go down faster than a cougar on Hanks...

Hanks has spoken.

Seriously, are we going to do a draft recap write-up etc for the forum (not home page?)

Like I loved so and so's draft but so and so's draft was about as limp as Fildini's noodle in a ho house?

I need an unlimited plane flight ticket to visit you and Florida.

I'm pretty close to TC. I would love a little TMex time:friends:

I think that is inevitable based on FF.
As soon as the draft is over, most are chatting like crazy about their picks.
Or in the case of Ddec, he is already PM'ing offering Jason Snelling and $6.13 for Adrian Peterson.

Seriously, are we going to do a draft recap write-up etc for the forum (not home page?)

Like I loved so and so's draft but so and so's draft was about as limp as Fildini's noodle in a ho house?

Nice one. He he. It wasn't limp on friday night.

My draft is going to suck, no doubt about it, but when I beat Kmac and ddec, it won't matter.

My draft is going to suck, no doubt about it, but when I beat Kmac and ddec, it won't matter.

TC you really need to quit sandbagging. We all know your going to pull something good out of your hind parts

I'm pretty close to TC. I would love a little TMex time:friends:

I still cant get over you and all the:drinks::embarrassed::eat::desire::cute::crying::glasses-cool::golf2::hug-left::guitar::golf:

true, just didn't know if there was going to be an 'official' one. If you want me to do one I will

I think that is inevitable based on FF.
As soon as the draft is over, most are chatting like crazy about their picks.
Or in the case of Ddec, he is already PM'ing offering Jason Snelling and $6.13 for Adrian Peterson.

TC you really need to quit sandbagging. We all know your going to pull something good out of your hind parts

But I'm not buddy. I have done no mock drafts, no research, nothing. I like who I like, and that's who I pick. I am going to blow up round 2 though. I'm pretty certain of that.

Back