THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

Lucky number 13! HAHA I have never drafted later that 12! Gonna be interesting

Pick #3... uffda. I better get my first pick right! We just wrapped my 10 team keeper league live draft yesterday. 'Twas a good time for sure. That was intense to do it all in person, but 10 teams is nothing though the keeper aspect makes it more difficult I think. 16 teams, man, I can only imagine there will be some serious reaching, and some serious draft strategy implosion after the 1st round.

Regardless, League 2 is officially Wolfpack Only. And every Monday everyone will be waking up with a Hangover, missing teeth, and facial tattoos of Spaceman_Spiff!

Pick #3... uffda. I better get my first pick right! We just wrapped my 10 team keeper league live draft yesterday. 'Twas a good time for sure. That was intense to do it all in person, but 10 teams is nothing though the keeper aspect makes it more difficult I think. 16 teams, man, I can only imagine there will be some serious reaching, and some serious draft strategy implosion after the 1st round.

Regardless, League 2 is officially Wolfpack Only. And every Monday everyone will be waking up with a Hangover, missing teeth, and facial tattoos of Spaceman_Spiff!

Your confidence is cute, it's just a shame that after week 1 it will turn in to desperation. Enjoy your facial.

Aww Spaceman, DMB and I will try to leave some talent for you to pick at #3. Maybe we'll be nice and let you take JC and gain the privilege of being a Chiefs fan for a year.

Your confidence is intimidating, it's just a shame that after week 1 i will give up and be suffering from depression. When's my facial?

FIFY

Aww Spaceman, DMB and I will try to leave some talent for you to pick at #3. Maybe we'll be nice and let you take JC and gain the privilege of being a Chiefs fan for a year.

Privilege of being a Chefs fan? After week one, you'll be wishing you were this dude:

http://youtu.be/sMoxC4vb1eA

For the first pick of the 2011 THP Fantasy #2nd League...........................

Team LeftOuts picks---- Oakland Defense!!!!

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

I'm loving the 6 spot.
Had #1 last year and got pretty lucky with who fell to me at the 2-3 turn, but the wait was rough.

Just got back from vacation, pick 11, not great, and team white isn't racists it's just my name, will be updating to something more creative soon.

Oh, I say privilege in a very sarcastic way. I'd be so scared to be the owner of him and have to root for KC each week.

Its pretty much banned in Denver anyway...

So, League 1 has 16+pages of smack talk, league 2 and 3 have 6 pages combined.

I'd say its time to ramp up the haterade! Drink up boys, after seeing my first 3 picks you'll be sweating like Tiger in Divorce Court and need a case of:
ept_sports_golf_experts-303305406-1263242069.jpg

We're too busy plotting, scheming and researching to fill pages. I'm sure the posting will start more after the draft. Nothing gets the trash talking going better than player sniping.

Now I have to get back to figuring out what to do after I draft Alex Smith in the 1st round. :smile:

Forgot to add the decision on whether to go get Madden 12 today is hurting my head.

Last edited:
We're too busy plotting, scheming and researching to fill pages. I'm sure the posting will start more after the draft. Nothing gets the trash talking going better than player sniping.

Now I have to get back to figuring out what to do after I draft Alex Smith in the 1st round. :smile:

Take Roy Williams as your receiver!

Take Roy Williams as your receiver!

The best compliment to Alex Smith in the first round could only be Braylon Edwards. Then you're basically doubling your points every time they throw and catch! Its pretty simple math. w = (z-1)/(z+1) b) w = (z-i)/(z+i)

I am ready to get this thing going! I hope everybody brings their A game, because I have now completed 50 mock drafts. I am going to come out with a big first pick and then wait two hours for my next pick.

The best compliment to Alex Smith in the first round could only be Braylon Edwards. Then you're basically doubling your points every time they throw and catch! Its pretty simple math. w = (z-1)/(z+1) b) w = (z-i)/(z+i)

Can't argue with that math.. the 49ers must of thought the same thing

I'm not real sure what all that is, looks hieroglyphics though, but around here we speak english.

My draft board sucks. I thought I'd try the red/green/black system for take, maybe take, don't take a certain player if they're available. I confused myself.

I was thinking that I'd draft Steve Largent and Jerry Rice in the last two rounds then average theire stats over their careers into one season and take those points. Work for you guys???

On that thought I can take Joe Montana and Steve Young, combine their averages and name it Alex Smith for my QB.

I was thinking that I'd draft Steve Largent and Jerry Rice in the last two rounds then average theire stats over their careers into one season and take those points. Work for you guys???

On that thought I can take Joe Montana and Steve Young, combine their averages and name it Alex Smith for my QB.

I'll give you those stats IF you can convince Mr. Smith to throw left handed in odd games. Because, he's basically that good.

I'm not real sure what all that is, looks hieroglyphics though, but around here we speak english.

My draft board sucks. I thought I'd try the red/green/black system for take, maybe take, don't take a certain player if they're available. I confused myself.

Look just dont screw up my draft too much.. you are right in front of me for half the picks. Dont make me draft in revenge for the other half...LOL

Back