THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 1 has passed and there were some exceptional games that came down to the wire in all of the leagues. Of course then there is Fildini and his 4 QBs not doing so well....Sorry Fil, it will get better. However the lowest total points for week 1 goes to Checkered One and his 40 point total.

Lots of great action as week 1 saw some huge scoring across the NFL. Some big numbers put up as we saw.

3 High Scores
Broad Street Bullies put up 142
Bearded Ladies put up 137
The Magnificent Mulvas put up 138

Week 2 begins now. Good luck everybody.

I will be eating faces this week. Woodhead is going off for 40!!:alien:

I going to destroy who ever I play . Week one got lucky 2 of my guys got boo boos:beat-up:

I get to play Team Texas, and after all that crap he talked, I think he is nervous. As he should be.

This week I am playing Just Tha Tip and because he didn't have the best week last week they have me favored by 47 points haha. I am sure that will change, but it's a little funny. I was hoping to see Chris Johnson finally show me what he can do but he is playing against the Raven's D, so I might be waiting another week.

Good luck this week everyone!

eating faces and Woodhead should never be used in the same post lol

Sadly he is one of my better players. Maybe he eats knees:bananadance:

I hit 132 points, and left 59 points sitting on the bench...got the win, that's what is important.

I get to play Team Texas, and after all that crap he talked, I think he is nervous. As he should be.

Not in the least. Your on pot if you think Cam will do that each week. Nothing to worry about Westy except that after this weekend you'll be well on your way to 0 for 2011.

Not in the least. Your on pot if you think Cam will do that each week. Nothing to worry about Westy except that after this weekend you'll be well on your way to 0 for 2011.

Honest question: right now, you would trade Romo for Newton wouldn't you? HAHA!

Honest question: right now, you would trade Romo for Newton wouldn't you? HAHA!

Yeah I'll BBM you the answer to that one.

Yeah I'll BBM you the answer to that one.

That was funny the first 20 times, but the 21st was the zinger that really made me laugh.

I cannot believe my crap team actually won a game! Going for back to back wins!!

That was funny the first 20 times, but the 21st was the zinger that really made me laugh.

Hey look who is on the forum its one of the two IT Bens! Thanks for coming Ben. Are you even playing fantasy football on THP?

Hey look who is on the forum its one of the two IT Bens! Thanks for coming Ben. Are you even playing fantasy football on THP?

Yes, I am, and only one of us won our week 1 game.

So who do I get to stomp this week? My team was without a QB (Stupid Bradford and his dumb low point total) and my #1 pick. I don't talk about points on the bench because if I was a good owner I would've started the players lol. I kid I kid. But I took care of Teblow, who's next?

Bearded Ladies=WICKED! It was actually really close all weekend then Tom Freakin Brady and his Tony Romo good looks decided to stop screwing around and went a little crazy against Miami. I know have the same amount of wins I had 2 years ago and 1/4 the wins I had last year. New management is really cleaning house though. Week 2 I get to bring the pain to HuskAir Power. The early lines has the Bearded Ladies favored by 400. Should be a good game!

So who do I get to stomp this week? My team was without a QB (Stupid Bradford and his dumb low point total) and my #1 pick. I don't talk about points on the bench because if I was a good owner I would've started the players lol. I kid I kid. But I took care of Teblow, who's next?

Sounds like you might be in the market for say Rex Grossman

No because I know you. You'll want all three of my top running backs. lol.

What am I going to do with 3 more running backs? I'm not Bridges dude....I'd want Arian Foster/Bradford/Keller.

Ddec will be victim #2 for me. Maybe I should change my team name to Chunky's Avengers for this one.

Ddec will be victim #2 for me. Maybe I should change my team name to Chunky's Avengers for this one.

Or that other guy from Wham.

What am I going to do with 3 more running backs? I'm not Bridges dude....I'd want Arian Foster/Bradford/Keller.

I bet you would too! Thats the sick thing! I will not be making many trades this year. It was too much drama last year. Although I completely had the best team ever assembled.

hahahaha... DDec's team is always sneaky. I think he has insiders knowledge.

I am listening to the RotoExperts on Sirius and there is a guy trying to explain why Darren Sproles is going to have a better year than A. Petterson and that Sproles will have 13 TD's this year and over 1400 rushing yards. He only has 13 TD's in his entire career!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back