THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to the RotoExperts on Sirius and there is a guy trying to explain why Darren Sproles is going to have a better year than A. Petterson and that Sproles will have 13 TD's this year and over 1400 rushing yards. He only has 13 TD's in his entire career!

Saints fans need to be lumped with Packers fans. They win a superbowl and never shut up.

I am listening to the RotoExperts on Sirius and there is a guy trying to explain why Darren Sproles is going to have a better year than A. Petterson and that Sproles will have 13 TD's this year and over 1400 rushing yards. He only has 13 TD's in his entire career!

I guess its possible but Im not buying into that.

Ddec will be victim #2 for me. Maybe I should change my team name to Chunky's Avengers for this one.

I usually hate beating up on a fellow Cowboys fan, but I have a feeling I will enjoy this one.

I guess its possible but Im not buying into that.

I am not buying it either and neither were the Roto guys. They told him he was crazy and that they bet he won't be calling back in 2 weeks.

Someone just told me there are rumors that the Colts talked with Favre yesterday? I can't find any news on that, is there any truth to this?

I usually hate beating up on a fellow Cowboys fan, but I have a feeling I will enjoy this one.

I promise I will shed 1 tear for you as a Cowboys fan, but I will thoroughly enjoy the beating headed your way.

I promise I will shed 1 tear for you as a Cowboys fan, but I will thoroughly enjoy the beating headed your way.

you are just going to be added to my long history of beating fellow Dallas fans. But at least you can still have that nuts and bolts trophy you made for yourself. That should help you feel special.

I am not buying it either and neither were the Roto guys. They told him he was crazy and that they bet he won't be calling back in 2 weeks.

Someone just told me there are rumors that the Colts talked with Favre yesterday? I can't find any news on that, is there any truth to this?

Not any that I have heard or read. I would think they would make a call to Garrard first. Need to make some calls for some Defense is what they need to do.

Not any that I have heard or read. I would think they would make a call to Garrard first. Need to make some calls for some Defense is what they need to do.

I didn't think there was any merit to that rumor either. I searched the web and didn't see anything and if it was that big of news it would have been all over the place. I agree, I would suspect Garrard would go there first.

I didn't think there was any merit to that rumor either. I searched the web and didn't see anything and if it was that big of news it would have been all over the place. I agree, I would suspect Garrard would go there first.

I looked around too and didnt see anything. Id hate to that come true.

I am not sure who Team Kember is in League 3 but they managed to scrape a win. I got the line right now with 24 pts. we will see how this changes through the week. I could have scored through the roof this week if i had only managed my starters better. But its a new week and my manager cap is on tight and will be throwing some heat onto the field this week!

I look forward to putting up maybe 70 points this week. I hope I can beat team mulva down.

My team needs some re tooling.

tap on deez

you are just going to be added to my long history of beating fellow Dallas fans. But at least you can still have that nuts and bolts trophy you made for yourself. That should help you feel special.

hahaha...it is actually on my desk. I should mail it to TC.

Damn, missed it by a point!

Week 1 has passed and there were some exceptional games that came down to the wire in all of the leagues. Of course then there is Fildini and his 4 QBs not doing so well....Sorry Fil, it will get better. However the lowest total points for week 1 goes to Checkered One and his 40 point total.

Lots of great action as week 1 saw some huge scoring across the NFL. Some big numbers put up as we saw.

3 High Scores
Broad Street Bullies put up 142
Bearded Ladies put up 137
The Magnificent Mulvas put up 138

Week 2 begins now. Good luck everybody.

This week is going to be devastating for Team TC. Cam will come back to earth with a couple picks and a fumble and his team will be 0- this year. And if I lose its just the same OEM from last year. I'll just trade for Schaub and all will be better.

That's cute that you think you have a chance to beat me.

You can't ever give up hope GG! Gotta keep scrappin and trying to find a way to get it done.

I didn't say it was much of a chance!

This week is going to be devastating for Team TC. Cam will come back to earth with a couple picks and a fumble and his team will be 0- this year. And if I lose its just the same OEM from last year. I'll just trade for Schaub and all will be better.

He might just be on my bench waiting for you

I am just joking with you. Every team has a chance every week, that's what's so great about FF.

Unless they have to face the runaway freight train known as the Grossmen.

I am just joking with you. Every team has a chance every week, that's what's so great about FF.

It is cool. That is what is great about FF. Anyone can win and anyone can lose.

plus you can talk ****

It is cool. That is what is great about FF. Anyone can win and anyone can lose.

plus you can talk ****

The bold part is my favorite part. I am the least confident person in everyday life so it's fun to play pretend and run my mouth for my team. Even when I thought I was going to lose last night I was still having fun. I still can't believe I won, I really thought TC had that one. Who gets a 99 yard TD, come on!

The bold part is my favorite part. I am the least confident person in everyday life so it's fun to play pretend and run my mouth for my team. Even when I thought I was going to lose last night I was still having fun. I still can't believe I won, I really thought TC had that one. Who gets a 99 yard TD, come on!

Uh, Wes Welker right! That TD won me my game in my other league..

the smack talk is the best part by far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back