THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just joking with you. Every team has a chance every week, that's what's so great about FF.

Except Yorkem's team this week....they have already lost

Haha I love the confidence.

It's like when Jake went up against JB in Sunday Singles. As soon as the tee went in to the ground, JB won. As soon as the first ball gets kicked off, Yorkem is toast

It's like when Jake went up against JB in Sunday Singles. As soon as the tee went in to the ground, JB won. As soon as the first ball gets kicked off, Yorkem is toast

I am so confident I am considering starting Colt McCoy over Matt Ryan so that your embarassment will be complete

I am so confident I am considering starting Colt McCoy over Matt Ryan so that your embarassment will be complete

That might be a good thing, the way Ryan played last week.

Colt McCoy vs Rex Grossman! Such a great QB Battle

wahoo I was the one who Broad Street put up that monstrous 142 against! AND as an added bonus I was the lowest scoring team in League 2!

Side note, its always good when your QB is in the red zone and literally drops the ball as he's going to pass a sure touchdown to a wide open receiver.

Alas it is only one game, and I will be back.

Lol... Nothing like being on the same MC team!

LOL he even admitted that. It's not like I'm saying anything new haha

wahoo I was the one who Broad Street put up that monstrous 142 against! AND as an added bonus I was the lowest scoring team in League 2!

Side note, its always good when your QB is in the red zone and literally drops the ball as he's going to pass a sure touchdown to a wide open receiver.

Alas it is only one game, and I will be back.

Spaceman.. you and I would have had a close game if we would have played! :) Just awful!

The embarrassment is that you even have Colt McCoy on your team. Excellent drafting

The embarrassment is that you even have Colt McCoy on your team. Excellent drafting

Says the guy with Carson Palmer...hahahaha...he is not even going to play...hahahaha

Says the guy with Carson Palmer...hahahaha...he is not even going to play...hahahaha

he wasn't drafted. Took a chance on him when a guy on my team got hurt.
Sad thing is, I think Palmer is still outplaying your 11th Round pick Colt McCoy

Still can't believe TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE took T.O and Moss. Speechless.

Spaceman.. you and I would have had a close game if we would have played! :) Just awful!

I thought I had a respectable squad, but 62 or whatever I didn't score is just laughable! PPR be damned!

Ugh, I've got people dropping like flies. Now I need another RB!

he wasn't drafted. Took a chance on him when a guy on my team got hurt.
Sad thing is, I think Palmer is still outplaying your 11th Round pick Colt McCoy

Actually, McCoy had 16 points last week, and, I drafted him specifically for week 8. He is playing against SF when Ryan has a bye.

Actually, McCoy had 16 points last week, and, I drafted him specifically for week 8. He is playing against SF when Ryan has a bye.

McCoy isn't a bad quarterback. He is pretty accurate. He won't rack you up a ton of yards, but as he matures I think he will become a pretty decent quarterback

I thought my team sucked. But after further research, it's not my players, it's the GM.

Ripper and I have one hell of a trade worked out. Details tomorrow.

Ripper and I have one hell of a trade worked out. Details tomorrow.

Should hold out to next week, I am going against ripper this week...lol.

Should hold out to next week, I am going against ripper this week...lol.

hahahaha....this trade is awesome!! Its not big names being moved...but its just the way it was done.

I was about to make him an offer to give him a starting TE. Did your trade handle that for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back