THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I've left a ton of points on the bench again this week, but I still think I have this one. Deangelo williams needs to start playing some football and earning that big contract he got. He's killing me right now.

I hate this. Poor managerial decision on our part. Good news is that we have depth. I'm just hopeful most of my guys stay healthy. Some big names have been dropping like flies lately.

Is there a prize pack for going 0-fer. How does V. Davis only have 1 pt so far! Schaub better light the dolphins up in the second half.

--
tapatalk

I hate this. Poor managerial decision on our part. Good news is that we have depth. I'm just hopeful most of my guys stay healthy. Some big names have been dropping like flies lately.

lol, ya depth is good, but some of my "A" players need to start freaking plaing.

lol, ya depth is good, but some of my "A" players need to start freaking plaing.

Depth is good when I need to pickup another "A" player to replace the newly anointed "B" player.

Can I play two quarter backs at the same time?

Kongfrontation

Can I play two quarter backs at the same time?

Kongfrontation

I know some teams out there are wondering if they can play 2 defenses and/or 3 kickers at the same time.

I know some teams out there are wondering if they can play 2 defenses and/or 3 kickers at the same time.

My team sucks, I need a leg up..hehe

Kongfrontation

I need to trade for some RBs, have some WRs on the bench I can offer up.

I got WR's up for sale too.

Is there a prize pack for going 0-fer. How does V. Davis only have 1 pt so far! Schaub better light the dolphins up in the second half.

--
tapatalk

I don't get it either. I know they are a bad team and their QB sucks but they have a superstar to throw to and they just won't do it.

I need to trade for some RBs, have some WRs on the bench I can offer up.

I got WR's up for sale too.

I am happy to talk about some trades. I am totally open to trades, PM if you have something in mind.

I apparently will need an RB myself... league 2, plenty of WR options! (I'm wolfpack only). Listening to all reasonable offers!

Uffda, and apparently my team is a magnet for the highest scoring team of the week! At least I'm looking at breaking 90ish possibly 100 points this week!

Tadashi's just mad he's getting spanked by team 40 points this week. :)

I was brought back to earth today but no big

Unless Roddy White goes bananas, I like my chances this week.

should be 2-0. Bad week in fantasy for me. Charles got hurt and Romo was out for a quarter and half. Plus malcom Floyd got hurt. Hasn't been the best week will finish 1-2 in my 3 leagues but won in the THP one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back