THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Fildini you are a boob. Drop me a good QB please!

Akers seems good though. I mean Gore can get him down to FG range and then Smith can muck it up so Akers gets 3. I also like that if Gore scores I get 7 points

I've never heard that strategy before. I thought I was pretty savvy picking the Gates/Rivers combo platter (at least 11 pts/TD) but that's pretty slick. :alien:

Made a couple roster moves and hopefully they payoff... can't be much worse than the lowest scoring team in League 2 right?!?!?!?

Also Fildini you are a boob. Drop me a good QB please!

Yeah I think I'm gonna take back that comment that I said League 1 owners are pretty heady. Or maybe I'll just edit it to say that 'most' of League 1 owners are pretty heady.

I'm hosed this week...Steven Jackson is not playing and it doesn't look like Dez Bryant is playing either :banghead:

I've never heard that strategy before. I thought I was pretty savvy picking the Gates/Rivers combo platter (at least 11 pts/TD) but that's pretty slick. :alien:

I grabbed rodgers and Jennings last year and cleaned house with them.

Yeah I think I'm gonna take back that comment that I said League 1 owners are pretty heady. Or maybe I'll just edit it to say that 'most' of League 1 owners are pretty heady.

There are zero QB's for me to pickup.

I grabbed rodgers and Jennings last year and cleaned house with them.

I have Rodgers and grant. Grant better step up or he will be benched

Kongfrontation

If Bryant does not play I may have to put Ogletree in there. He could get quite a few looks

I am having some uncertainties on which WR to start. I try not to change my starting lineup but I have some nasty matchups that are making me unsure.

Hey chunky I have Cassel sitting on my bench I am always open to a trade discussion.

Hey League 1 lets set up those trading blocks. Would make looking for trades easier. Yeah I'm talking to you Fildini and your 6 QB's!!

I am having some uncertainties on which WR to start. I try not to change my starting lineup but I have some nasty matchups that are making me unsure.

Hey chunky I have Cassel sitting on my bench I am always open to a trade discussion.

I will start some serious trade talks this week if I don't beat up Teezy

If Bryant does not play I may have to put Ogletree in there. He could get quite a few looks

That's probably a very good play. If Bryant doesn't play you know San Fran is going to focus on Miles.

Kmac, are you ready to lock horns today buddy? I don't have a good feeling about today dude. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the inner Packer fan in me :bulgy-eyes:

Man I thought I was all set with my lineup today and then stupid Eric Berry comes in and says things that might change it. Damn that guy, ok so now its time to ponder.

Man I thought I was all set with my lineup today and then stupid Eric Berry comes in and says things that might change it. Damn that guy, ok so now its time to ponder.

I have been struggling with my line up as well. I have some really bad matchups against some strong defenses. i think I am going against the ESPN projections and most "experts" and changing things up a bit.

I have been struggling with my line up as well. I have some really bad matchups against some strong defenses. i think I am going against the ESPN projections and most "experts" and changing things up a bit.

I've been flip flopping my flex spot between McGahee, Caddy, Decker and Branch since Friday. Luckily they all play in the PM game, one on MNF.

My team is currently getting housed by Get Off My Ditka. If Larry Fitzgerald would actually get the ball thrown his way, that would help out greatly. At least I still have Vick, Felix Jones, and Brandon Marshall in the late games.

My team is currently getting housed by Get Off My Ditka. If Larry Fitzgerald would actually get the ball thrown his way, that would help out greatly. At least I still have Vick, Felix Jones, and Brandon Marshall in the late games.

Have faith brotha. I like Brandon Marshall... I like him a lot. Vick is ok too. :D

Ugggh, gotta love when ESPN fantasy sports goes down during the games

Nice to see that Fitzgerald is now over 100 yards receiving with a TD catch. That's why he was taken in the 2nd round.

Love Jordy's late game TD! Nothing like getting an unexpected 84yard TD reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back