THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left 37 points on the bench with him haha
I left 65 points on my bench, Sproles - 20, Stafford - 22 and Watson - 13, as the majority of it. Ouch I hate leaving points on the bench!

I left 65 points on my bench, Sproles - 20, Stafford - 22 and Watson - 13, as the majority of it. Ouch I hate leaving points on the bench!

As long as you still win with them on the bench.. At least you can see their potential when you may need them for a bye week

Thanks. I am pretty happy with my team but I still struggle with a few 'ifs' but I think another week or so will help answer my questions. And I expected CJ to play just as he did last week, and to be honest I am glad he didn't do too much more and pull a hamstring. I was really worried he was going to get injured because he wasn't conditioned. He plays a pretty tough defense this week so I am hoping by week 3 I see him play to his potential. Luckily I am playing Fildini this week so I won't need to put up a ton of points. haha :alien:

boo!!!

I am gonna motivate my team of underachievers to bring the pain!!

Only direction I can go us up up up- had a good feeling about the team but their performance in week 1 had me questioning some of these athletes lol

Thats right buddy, positive thinking

I left 900 million points on the bench. BLEH. I like to have a consistant starting line up and never change unless injury or bye week. But thats because I'm awesome.

I need a QB in League 3....anyone want to trade??:confused2:

ha ha. My bench outscored my starters by 5 points.

tap on deez

I just picked up Tebow.........

I tried to pick up Deji Karim on waivers but Chunkylover got him first. I am still trying to feel my guys out and see how they perform before I start thinking about any major trades. I have some ideas of where I want to fill some gaps but I want to give them another week.

Always listening for trade offers GG

exactly why I need a QB

I'd be interested, shoot me an offer, I'll see what kind of offer I can put together.
I need a QB in League 3....anyone want to trade??:confused2:

Was there no one else available? Or just hoping Bronco's Coaches start listening to the fans?

Maybe Favre with the Colts would be a better gamble.

Ary, your 10 yard fight right? According to ESPNs predictions you wont be putting up much of a "fight" against me :D

I am hoping for more than 4 from Big Ben this week hehe

I'd be interested, shoot me an offer, I'll see what kind of offer I can put together.

well, not too sure I would come out without a few black eyes after that offer.

Got a trade offer... I'm a Brandon Marshall fan... So it's hard.

I have DEZ Bryant and Johnny knox- I'm willing to trade for Brandon Marshall.

I think DEZ had a great year- but Marshall is a beast,

However Henne throwing to Marshall Scares me.., while DEZ had romo a solid QB..

DEZ has miles Austin on the field to take the double team away- but he'll also siphon some points off DEZ...

Then you have Marshall a big atheltoc WR who'll take double teams and still make plays- with no other viable WR in MIA...

So it's a tough call for me... I think DEZ could have a great year- but Marshall has looked great in preseason and in game 1...

Would you make the trade?

Got a trade offer... I'm a Brandon Marshall fan... So it's hard.

I have DEZ Bryant and Johnny knox- I'm willing to trade for Brandon Marshall.

I think DEZ had a great year- but Marshall is a beast,

However Henne throwing to Marshall Scares me.., while DEZ had romo a solid QB..

DEZ has miles Austin on the field to take the double team away- but he'll also siphon some points off DEZ...

Then you have Marshall a big atheltoc WR who'll take double teams and still make plays- with no other viable WR in MIA...

So it's a tough call for me... I think DEZ could have a great year- but Marshall has looked great in preseason and in game 1...

Would you make the trade?

JMO, you're effing high if you make that trade. But it is your team and I'm high on Marshall this year as well (just not that high). Just play the right one of your 2 defenses and you'll get in the "w" column. :alien:

Good answer spank lol

I think Marshall has a good year but I'm worried Henne doesn't play like week 1 all year

And I dropped giants d this week- picked up Ed Dickson I think is a Rising TE star

I feel like Marshall might have some of that explosiveness from 2009 in denver...so that's why I want him-

Paired with Andre Johnson I'd have some explosive WR duos

DEZ is a good 2 but he is injury prone and has miles auStin to siphon points and targets from him while marshall gets more red Zone targets and more targets in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back