THP Fantasy Football - Week 2 Thread

I laid the smack down on Ary. Sorry Ary...

And I still have McGahee to play.

Had Bailey and the Cowboys not crapped themselves I'd have a chance. One point? Really?

Don't forget I had Dez with a whopping 3.5 points also. I wanted them to score for both fantasy and as a Cowboys fan. Disappointing performance for sure.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Who's team did I wreck today?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lets go Frank Gore...Stafford needs to lay an egg

Another week, another romp

So far my decision to trade off Brady and play RG3 is working out, as well as the depth I now have at WR.

So far my decision to trade off Brady and play RG3 is working out, as well as the depth I now have at WR.

Blah blah blah..... Ha kidding its working great, for you :alien:

Ugh I need a WR.

But man did my team poop the bed. Doesn't help when the opposing QB is throwing for over 500 yards lol

Go Lions! Put up a 40 spot tonight. Megatron all day!

I just turned it on. I kind of need to Lions to go HAM to have any chance this week.

Sadly I'm in the same spot, didn't look good.

Tapin for bird

I'm pretty sure I won this week. My team didn't go hard as a mothertrucker but they did well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Matt Bryant is going to have to kick 14 field goals tomorrow night for Schanker to beat me this week. I am liking my chances of squeaking this one out. :act-up:

My team was collectively garbage today. Hernandez gets hurt, stafford has been awful thus far, dez bryant had a terrible day, and the cowboys d was manhandled.

Those days will happen though. Always next week.

They need to pass it Vernon please!

Well Stafford was a total Bust tonight, it appears my fantasy team sucks as much as I thought it did. Congrats Buck.

They just did. So glad he's on my bench in another league :beat-up:

Please tell me you benched him because you're starting Jimmy Graham or Gronk.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I had a slight chance of sneaking out a cheap win until that touchdown to Pettgrew....

I had a slight chance of sneaking out a cheap win until that touchdown to Pettgrew....

same here! i was only down 3.5 and now its 9.5

Back