THP Fantasy Football - Week 2 Thread

I'm at work now so I can't watch the game, but I imagine he's not playing well if they only have 6 points. Hernandez getting hurt doesn't help, but it's ok, they'll just plug in one of their other 17 tight ends on the roster.
I have Brady and Gronk in another league. They have a total of 2 points for me today.

Get Garcon out of your lineups if he is in. Inactive today!

I have Brady and Gronk in another league. They have a total of 2 points for me today.
Better than what I got from Hernandez today!

I'm at work now so I can't watch the game, but I imagine he's not playing well if they only have 6 points. Hernandez getting hurt doesn't help, but it's ok, they'll just plug in one of their other 17 tight ends on the roster.

Brady has looked a little off today. The INT was a tipped ball that the guy made a hell of a play on.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Ben Tate had 5 carries last week and was projected to have 2 pts today.

Instead, he has 2 TDs, and 23 pts. I hate you ESPN.

Ben Tate had 5 carries last week and was projected to have 2 pts today.

Instead, he has 2 TDs, and 23 pts. I hate you ESPN.
Most people would not play him unless you have no other options. Can't second guess that!

Very true.

Well, enjoy your win over me unless the Dallas defense goes HAM on Seattle. You were right, Cam vs. Brees was a big factor in deciding the game.

Good thing I traded Cruz...haha Its only one week but it figures.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Exactly Jeff. I think JJ's building a quality team and I don't like it because I want to beat him. Sorry if you took it the wrong way JJ, I'm just jealous of your team.

Not at all bro! My team is so thinned out though it's not even funny. Need Jackson back ASAP

Thanks to Reggie Bush and Dwayne Bowe, I have a shot at beating Cookie. I probably won't, but there's a chance.

Unless Dwyer and Matt Bryant go completely crazy, I should improve to 1-1. Still have Zuerlein kicking for me. Shout out Cam, VJax, and Martellus Bennett for solid games.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Unless Dwyer and Matt Bryant go completely crazy, I should improve to 1-1. Still have Zuerlein kicking for me. Shout out Cam, VJax, and Martellus Bennett for solid games.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Shout out to Cookie for sitting Martellus Bennett.

He was a last minute sub for me. I had Marcedes Lewis starting all week, but changed 10 minutes before kickoff. *whew*

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

No worries, Tony Gonzales will do his thing tomorrow night!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

He made the smart call starting Gonzo over Bennett. Don't know anyone who would have done something different.

I have gronk, .5 points so far, awesome.

Tapin for bird

he almost caught up to Celek! He was a beast on the one drive at the end of the game.

Damaikis and I are in a good battle this week. He is done for the week with 98.5 points. I am at 93 right now with the SF defense playing tonight and Gonzo playing tomorrow night.

Don't want to start 0-2!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

It is going I come down to GG's final player in our matchup. If her TE has a good game she can pull out the win.

Laid an egggggggg today

Except big $$ league but this one stings today

Damaikis and I are in a good battle this week. He is done for the week with 98.5 points. I am at 93 right now with the SF defense playing tonight and Gonzo playing tomorrow night.

Don't want to start 0-2!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I need the Lions to light up the Niners tonight. Megatron time!

I need the Lions to light up the Niners tonight. Megatron time!

Ain't gonna happen. SF shuts down the Packers and Stafford sucks last week. And I still have Gonzo going tomorrow night. Your luck is over!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Ain't gonna happen. SF shuts down the Packers and Stafford sucks last week. And I still have Gonzo going tomorrow night. Your luck is over!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Had Bailey and the Cowboys not crapped themselves I'd have a chance. One point? Really?

Back