THP FF Week 5 Thread

witten TD gets me within 5 points. I still have Nick Folk going tomorrow night. Hopefully something happens where Witten gets another couple of catches. Would be nice if the chargers threw to Nanee, now I know why OEM cut him

witten TD gets me within 5 points. I still have Nick Folk going tomorrow night. Hopefully something happens where Witten gets another couple of catches. Would be nice if the chargers threw to Nanee, now I know why OEM cut him

He just dropped a easy 12 yard pass for you.

I'm in OK shape against Gasman. Down 6 with my Kicker left. Nick Folk tomorrow. Hoping for 2 FG's and an extra point. If I win it will be a miracle. Should have played Earnest Graham.

Should have played Earnest Graham.

Name one thing you never thought you would here in Fantasy Football. Whoops wrong game.

Name one thing you never thought you would here in Fantasy Football. Whoops wrong game.

Losing Kevin Fualk to injury really hurt my team. That was something I said earlier in the year. That just explains the lack of depth on my team. Though Graham is actually having a decent fantasy season.

Oh you must be talking about No Catch Nanee

Oh you must be talking about No Catch Nanee

Nope, talking about back to the waiver wire Nanee. Oh wait that's the same guy. I picked him up this morning just in case Collie wasn't going to play. Then when I heard collie was going to start I took a flier on Huggins over Graham. huggins got 0 pts graham 12. That's graham's 3rd straight game with double digit fantasy points. Hoping Folk will get the 7 points I need to win.

Losing Kevin Fualk to injury really hurt my team.

Are we still playing "Name something you never thought you would hear"? hehe

Are we still playing "Name something you never thought you would hear"? hehe

Yes...brought to you by Third Sting Quarterback

It's going to be a fun year.

Yes! We have a Brent Celek sighting!
I forgot how much Kolb loves him, I hope Vick is out for a while.

is it too late to Veto the Ray Rice trade? haha

I'm in OK shape against Gasman. Down 6 with my Kicker left. Nick Folk tomorrow. Hoping for 2 FG's and an extra point. If I win it will be a miracle. Should have played Earnest Graham.

Dam, its going to be a close one. Im going to be the loudest guy in the bar tomorrow night rooting against the Jets kicker.

Dam, its going to be a close one. Im going to be the loudest guy in the bar tomorrow night rooting against the Jets kicker.

haha. I dropped Tynes this morning because he hadn't had a double digit game all year. Picked up Folk because he's been pretty consitant with Fantasy Points so far. We'll see how that payed off tomorrow.

Team blah should be Jumping up the ranks after this week. About time just needed to settle in..

Man oh man did we trade the wrong WR. Should have been DJ instead of Harvin. Funny thing is less people would have "complained" too. DJ is in real trouble if this guy is there for an extended period of time. He has tunnel vision!

Man oh man did we trade the wrong WR. Should have been DJ instead of Harvin. Funny thing is less people would have "complained" too. DJ is in real trouble if this guy is there for an extended period of time. He has ROMO vision!

FIFY haha

Idk I think it would have got even more attention if it would have been DJ instead, since he went higher in the draft for you than percy.

FIFY haha

Idk I think it would have got even more attention if it would have been DJ instead, since he went higher in the draft for you than percy.

Huh? If he went earlier, it would have been "more fair" from the "experts".

If we are going to base things on draft position rather than play, people should be rushing to trade Greene, Mathews, and quite a few others.

I never thought I would ever wish for Michael Vick to be playing but right now I sure wish it was him on the field and not Kolb.

Kolb really isnt having that bad of a game, its actually pretty good if your basing it purely on stats but he has made a few romo decisions on some plays lol

Wow, week 5 has had some games going on.

I think that we may be good, despite the 2nd straight week of DJ getting us virtually nothing. We just need LT to not go off, and we should be good to go. There are some really close games coming down to the wire. Chargin Rhinos vs RX Afrosheen could really come down to the end. Team Gasman vs Third String QB is going to come down to the end. And the Slump Buster Bowl is DEFINITELY going to come down to the very end.

Some other weird ones this week. ChunkyLover pulled out the victory with 2 guys short over Orlando Cart Jockeys. Impressive! And the TN Tiders put up BIG numbers again. So did the Nebraska Icemen.

Kolb really isnt having that bad of a game, its actually pretty good if your basing it purely on stats but he has made a few romo decisions on some plays lol

He just keeps throwing the short pass and he seems to get panicked at the first thread of being sacked. And he needs to throw to our guy haha that's the most important part and he isn't doing it so yes in my mind he sucks!

Hopefully my guys can keep this momentum going!!!

If Favre throws a bunch of INT's tonight I could be in trouble. I need an offensive shoot out so the Jets D gets nothing and my guys get some points.

Back