THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be able to choose. Both fantastic companies with great products. I think TM gets the nod in terms of apparel but I have always loved Cally clubs

I think that Callaway makes some impressive attire and this could be a huge thing for them. I'm glad that they stepped in to this role.

Reunion. Seems like that is the perfect spot for this. Super cool. I almost played there in December. Would love to be able to throw in some info. I'll need to check what took place that weekend last August. High School golf starts for my daughter the second week in August. There will most likely be a big invitational that weekend. As much as I would like to toss my hat in the ring, it seems doubtful.

Sounds like the timing is perfect for a lot of others. I can't wait to see how this shakes out.

Kevin

You and me, when we are confirmed as being a part of this, will then be the "weekend staff"

Lol I'm down with that. Should I just put a sign on me that says "will work for outings"?

I think that Callaway makes some impressive attire and this could be a huge thing for them. I'm glad that they stepped in to this role.

No doubt. But I just really like Adidas clothes. Especially shoes

I just realized defeat. I am not going to read up on 62 pages of posts.

On the first post you said toward the bottom something about a weekend staff. I thought maybe you had promoted someone from the forum and I was going to congratulate them

I think it meant each participant would be on "staff" for the weekend.

Lol I'm down with that. Should I just put a sign on me that says "will work for outings"?

CL,
I love seeing your excitement in here. Far cry from when you said it couldnt happen right? hehe

I think it meant each participant would be on "staff" for the weekend.

Ahh so Gus was right. I guess then congrats hopefully to CHUNKYLOVER77!!

CL,
I love seeing your excitement in here. Far cry from when you said it couldnt happen right? hehe

Lol I can't help but get excited. Even if I'm not involved in the 16 and I can't get down there, I am still excited for THP and everyone else who gets down there. It looks and sounds amazing and a once in a lifetime experience for everyone involved. Makes me happy that you have pulled this off.

I dont know what you mean?

I am hoping that I didn't miss what the selection process is or logistical details. I see that the OP does not list any and states that there is more to come.

BG no selection process. It will be posted how to get in and everyone has the same chance to sign up

Thanks Chunky.

As much as I want to be there, my hosel rockets and bladed wedge shots would ruin somebody's day.

I am hoping that I didn't miss what the selection process is or logistical details. I see that the OP does not list any and states that there is more to come.

Ya know, it was exciting to see all of the details and the excitement of everyone. But now that I have a realistic chance of joining in the fun my heart is jumping through my chest!

Ohh I forgot about that as I think you had mentioned that prior. I can't wait to find out all of the details. Hopefully the criteria is that you have played a round with JB and lost to him as I should have that one handled mid May

Yes, but there will be some criteria.

That's all that's left to announce right? We've got the When, Where, Why, so all were missing is the Who. Unless I'm missing something.

Thanks Chunky.

As much as I want to be there, my hosel rockets and bladed wedge shots would ruin somebody's day.

Honestly BG I've played with some pretty poor players in scrambles and such and I've had a great time no matter the playing abilities of my partners. I know you wouldn't ruin my day. Then again I might be hitting your shins right back

Ya know, it was exciting to see all of the details and the excitement of everyone. But now that I have a realistic chance of joining in the fun my heart is jumping through my chest!

Would love to see a Raleighite get in to this Matt. I hopefully would be on your team but if not I would be rooting you on glued to the site all weekend.

Now I am worried I wont meet criteria. I don't carry an official GHIN or USGA handicap... just OOB. Maybe I need to do that here in the next 2 or 3 days...

That's all that's left to announce right? We've got the When, Where, Why, so all were missing is the Who. Unless I'm missing something.

Sure you have that, but there are a LOT more details to announce still. This is not an outing but a competition and as such has a lot more details. And of course we must announce the details on what being a "tour player" entails as well.

Sure you have that, but there are a LOT more details to announce still. This is not an outing but a competition and as such has a lot more details. And of course we must announce the details on what being a "tour player" entails as well.

Interviews! Product representation! Autographs!

From the iPhone.

Now I am worried I wont meet criteria. I don't carry an official GHIN or USGA handicap... just OOB. Maybe I need to do that here in the next 2 or 3 days...

I trying not to think of that. Right now I hoping that the criteria is relatively open so a "higher" handicap like myself can enter. God knows I'll be practicing my butt off once I can hit the range and the course.

This will be the most amazing competition I have ever seen, whether I can be in the 16 or not I will watch and cheer all I can.

Hmm I am in the same boat. I do have all my rounds recorded on my Skycaddie though. I should just go and get my handicap now so as to be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back