THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reunion have these beautiful 3 bedroom condos that can house people. I got dibs on a master suite...haha

I'll sleep on the couch if I have to! I just want to play!

I dont know if they could have picked two better OEM's. I mean, these two are bringing out a lot of great gear this year. All I have to say is that is I get in and happen to be gaming Callaway gear and apparel, please no nascar hat.

I dont know if they could have picked two better OEM's. I mean, these two are bringing out a lot of great gear this year. All I have to say is that is I get in and happen to be gaming Callaway gear and apparel, please no nascar hat.

here's a little gift pack for you

nascar-3-ball-tin.jpg

What would everyone choose?

I think I would go Callaway. Their new lines are just phenomenal. I love their ball, and odyssey is awesome.

I think I would go Callaway. Their new lines are just phenomenal. I love their ball, and odyssey is awesome.

good question and I have tried to figure this out, I need to hit the new stuff that both have released, then I would be able to make that decision

I've got some TaylorMade gear already and love all of it, but the new Callaway gear definitely has me intrigued. Don't know if I could answer that yet.

Wow. I need to get into this event somehow. What do I have to sell/ who do I have to have ... Ummm... Bribed?

I'll sleep on the couch if I have to! I just want to play!
Three bedrooms, three baths, full kitchen and laundry, sleeper sofa. It could hold quite a few people and it would feel as cozy as home. It's really a great selection by team THP. I'm assuming it's a stay and play for convenience. Plus with all of the fandom it's going to bring, it would be better if the "players" were on site. This is big time Tour stuff we are talking about. :D

If I had to choose I might lean towards Callaway but then again looking at the new stuff TM has out its hard to pick one.

This is the most exciting day EVER!!! OK, I'm married, we adopted our son, and today I landed a job that makes something like this possible! But this ranks awful close to all of those events. A very brief conversation with the wife later, and I have been given the full blown green light!

I AM IN!!! Count on it. Sign me up, I need no further detail... But I sure as heck want them!

Which to choose?

Thats like asking if you want 12 donuts, or if you want a dozen.

The answer is YES.

Wow. Talk about getting the big names involved. #1 & #2 pretty much. This is unbelievable. Great job JB & GG & TC. I noticed you said something about a weekend staff. Who needs congratulations?

Wow. Talk about getting the big names involved. #1 & #2 pretty much. This is unbelievable. Great job JB & GG & TC. I noticed you said something about a weekend staff. Who needs congratulations?

I dont know what you mean.

On the first post you said toward the bottom something about a weekend staff. I thought maybe you had promoted someone from the forum and I was going to congratulate them

Who's to say that there will be a choice as to who gets to play what? :alien:

I'd be more than happy with either!! This is going to be such a good time!

I would not be able to choose. Both fantastic companies with great products. I think TM gets the nod in terms of apparel but I have always loved Cally clubs

On the first post you said toward the bottom something about a weekend staff. I thought maybe you had promoted someone from the forum and I was going to congratulate them

You and me, when we are confirmed as being a part of this, will then be the "weekend staff"

You and me, when we are confirmed as being a part of this, will then be the "weekend staff"

Excuse me, but you are forgetting me as well!

who's to say that there will be a choice as to who gets to play what? :alien:

LET ME DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back