THP MLB Fantasy League

Jayson Heyward on the block...

Looking for a good pitcher..but I don't think I have much to trade..

5 of my pitchers play for Atlanta. #homer

Sorry I was mostly MIA from the draft tonight, I tried to jump in, in between watching the kids and cooking dinner. I'm fairly happy with my team, but I really don't know any better!!!

I was wondering where all those guys went..I'm looking for any pitchers
Haha, I cant believe I got Huddy in the 10th or so round.

Haha, I cant believe I got Huddy in the 10th or so round.

He was going to be my next pick.

I got Johan Santana really late too. He could be great or he could be an injures dud.

Im so mad I waited on Nelson Cruz and Tex...dummy

I got OF and pitching to trade, really need a 3B, but could fill UTIL too

Sippin on Gin and Youk

That draft really went quick. I found out before my round this morning that my course has free WiFi, made the process very easy. The clubhouse kept my beer full and it was quite a fun experience drafting outside on the patio.

I'm pretty happy with my team. Never done fantasy baseball and hoping things work out for me. Only ended up with one of my Angels, kind of sad about that. Looking forward to the season gents, should be a lot of fun.

Sorry About missing the draft last night folks. I was told yesterday was the day we will be re-doing the baby room closet by the lady in charge, and the next thing I know its 9:00 PM >.<.

Well I can't say the auto draft did me much good, but I do have 2 good SS that I'd be willing to split up for a 2B or OF. Let me know.

I'm actually very happy with how my team came out. I pre-ranked my players so I got a lot of the guys I was looking to get going in.

I'm always open to trades, so make offers if you want!

I updated my trade block on that home page for anyone interested

As I don't know why the trade block keeps erroring on me, but I'm open to any and all trades:
IceyStrikesOut!!!

As I don't know why the trade block keeps erroring on me, but I'm open to any and all trades:
IceyStrikesOut!!!

what are you looking for? I know one error is if u check more than 5 boxes in any section

what are you looking for? I know one error is if u check more than 5 boxes in any section

Now that's a funny question. I'm looking for anything that will make me better. But I just don't know what that is yet.

Siri speaks for me!

still open to trades!

Back