THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Just browsed all the way through the thread and saw JRod was a maybe. If that's the case, and the logistics of it all work out (depending on where JRod is in Iowa, I could meet him there), and JRod would be willing to let me jump in with him, I would love to come. Flying is out because I am poor. Driving is out because my cars suck.

Pm him and make that happen, if u guys work it out let me know

I think jman should make the trip!

U can call me deano, not sure on mikey, kinda creepy
How creepy? Like, random artifacts found around the green at Bentwater creepy?

I think jman should make the trip!

U can call me deano, not sure on mikey, kinda creepy

haha I probably called you Mikey 100 times this weekend. Do I creep you out Mikey boy?

I did. We shall see. I'll let you know, regardless.

Get it done Jeff. Would be great to meet you in Ohio!

I would grow out a mustache (haven't shaved for 2 weeks) and wear it to this event if it meant I could get a ride up to Ohio. I really want to go man. Willing to put my pride on the line here.

If you are anywhere near the Ohio border you need to attend this! Its going to be the last great hurrah for the year, you don't want to miss out!

Seriously. Tappin'.

I am trying to figure out a way. JRod is a little further up in Iowa than I originally thought.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

If you are anywhere near the Ohio border you need to attend this! Its going to be the last great hurrah for the year, you don't want to miss out!

Well said DGregory. Well said indeed.

I am trying to figure out a way. JRod is a little further up in Iowa than I originally thought.

Get it done dude!

Anyone heard from achase? He should come along as well! He's not too far away either.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Wish I could be there...sounds like a great time!

Great news tonight, missed the original but it should be a fun weekend. Bring your cold weather gear and pray for sunshine :)

Wish I could be there...sounds like a great time!

Make it happen! Grab some other Texans and head this way! There will be quite a few MCers there and as a '13 MCer it would be cool if you could make it!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Oh man!!! Id totally be up for this if I didnt have to work that day. Miamisburg is just down the road from Columbus.

Oh man!!! Id totally be up for this if I didnt have to work that day. Miamisburg is just down the road from Columbus.

I am gonna take over for the late night recruiting...

Dude lets make it happen! Its just down the road and its the final tour stop of the year. Gonna be a blast and would hate for you to miss out!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Well worse case u make it for 1 day right?

I would grow out a mustache (haven't shaved for 2 weeks) and wear it to this event if it meant I could get a ride up to Ohio. I really want to go man. Willing to put my pride on the line here.

I think vman was pondering the trip, might wanna check with him and see if you can figure something out

Im reaching out to the courses to see which one wants the honor of hosting the demo day today, Im going to give them a # much higher than what has been signed up for because I know the THPers on the fence will not end up missing out on this one

Im reaching out to the courses to see which one wants the honor of hosting the demo day today, Im going to give them a # much higher than what has been signed up for because I know the THPers on the fence will not end up missing out on this one

Careful though. If the number is too high, and many back out or choose not to come, the course may not be too happy about empty tee times.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

If you can make it as far up as Peoria IL let me know. JRod and I would probably car pool as he has to go by here anyways and you are free to join in as well if you can make it up.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

I wish it was one month later when I'm planning on being up in Indiana, that's too bad. Super cool of THP, JB & WE to make the trip, the DM stop was truly my favorite round of golf I've every played. Have fun all, can't wait to catch up on all the coverage.

I wish it was one month later when I'm planning on being up in Indiana, that's too bad. Super cool of THP, JB & WE to make the trip, the DM stop was truly my favorite round of golf I've every played. Have fun all, can't wait to catch up on all the coverage.

One month later and it will be a cross country ski event!

Back