THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I was going to try and sneak up there for this. Id still be driving there lol.

Im attempting to thaw out.

War I have some cart mittens you are welcome barrow tomorrow. I usually break them out on course when it gets under 40....no need for them tomorrow.

So who were the contest winners??

Hey guys where is dinner at? My ETA is 7:30 so I'm just coming straight to the restaurant

Great day out there...now its dinner time

Sorry fellas but I'm gonna have to skip dinner tonight, after last night I'm exhausted. I don't want to move from this bed till morning lol.

Bert, dean, miked, I'll tee it up with you guys any day. That was an awesome relaxing round of golf. Just like it should be. See everyone at dinner.

Major kudos are in order for Cross Golf and the beanies. MUCH needed today. It was pretty brisk out there. Had a good time with One-T, Brock and TopDog. Top Dog took me for $2, of which one says, "This dollar was in a sweaty banana hammock". Had a great time fellas. See y'all for dinner in a bit.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Bert, dean, miked, I'll tee it up with you guys any day. That was an awesome relaxing round of golf. Just like it should be. See everyone at dinner.

Same here man thanks for the dollars

Glad you guys had a great time!

Reading all this is getting me excited for the Atlanta Invitational. It'll be my first THP event.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Had a great day! Thanks to One-t, JeffReed and Brock for a fun day. We all could have played better but still had a great time. See you all at dinner here in just a bit.

One-T giving us a show.....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350773221.473479.jpg

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Sorry bullfrog I'm Dan's new #1 fan.

Had a blast with an awesome group out there today.

2 B. Ashas in one group? There must have been a ton of bombs out there!

Have fun at dinner guys, I'm sure it will be a blast.

Skittles and I are headed to GolfGalaxy....anybody need anything?

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

What a blast on course today with bhillin, shaaaaaaarrrrkwrestler, and my boy JRod.

So... Did you chutt?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Back