THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Is it just me or does anyone else like Gold Star just a little better than Skyline?

Wait till your ball sits down in the bent grass.
Bent grass is so much easier to get out of than Bermuda. And the greens with no grain, can't wait

Is it just me or does anyone else like Gold Star just a little better than Skyline?

I like both. Are you joining us? Lots of fun to be had.

Skyline is better

We still have spots open, u coming??

That's what I was thinking. Few things in amateur golf can be tougher than the rough at Westchase.

Love the rough on holes like 9, 16, and 18.

I would like to but will have to see about it. It would be nice to add another state to the mix.

UPDATE: My dad is fine with me going. My mother is not at the moment. They are going to talk together tonight and with me tomorrow before they make their final decision. I'm working hard boys. Hopefully I get this done. I want to represent Georgia at this little event.

UPDATE: My dad is fine with me going. My mother is not at the moment. They are going to talk together tonight and with me tomorrow before they make their final decision. I'm working hard boys. Hopefully I get this done. I want to represent Georgia at this little event.

Georgia. That is awesome. Jeebus.

Do we have a ballpark figure of how much each round will cost us at each course? I am needing to get money set aside for this little excursion and that will help me budget what I will need.

That's cool, just have your dad work on your mom! You're half way in. Just tell your mom that you'll be taken well care of and there is nothing for her to be worried about! That her baby boy will be just fine!

Do we have a ballpark figure of how much each round will cost us at each course? I am needing to get money set aside for this little excursion and that will help me budget what I will need.

Should be in the range of $35-$45 each

Should know more on saturdays round soon

That's cool, just have your dad work on your mom! You're half way in. Just tell your mom that you'll be taken well care of and there is nothing for her to be worried about! That her baby boy will be just fine!

Hahaha man. You make me sound like I'm 15. I'm 18!!! I told him to do his magic and hopefully he'll convince her.

I think we will announce a 3rd contest tomorrow for our Albatross Club Members.
And I think it should be a good one with a great prize...Hmmmm.

I like the sound of this, we got putting, chuting....what's next?

Should be in the range of $35-$45 each

Should know more on saturdays round soon

Perfect. I was thinking I saw that before, but just wanted to confirm so I know how much to set aside. That is some affordable golf.

Yeah, because THP offers up lame prizes with lame contests, said no one ever. :act-up:

Three? 3? That's pretty incredible. I hope, HOPE, by the time we get to this one, everyone that attends is an Albatross Member!

I like the sound of this, we got putting, chuting....what's next?

Closest to the Pin on the driving range maybe? Driving Accuracy? The possibilities are endless.

So awesome. I can't wait to see what's up next for Albatross members!

Will it be the first ever THP Dance Off? I'd do the Truffle Shuffle for a new set of RH J40 Dual Pockets. :)

Closest to the Pin on the driving range maybe? Driving Accuracy? The possibilities are endless.
Let's leave the driving range out of this!
Will it be the first ever THP Dance Off? I'd do the Truffle Shuffle for a new set of RH J40 Dual Pockets. :)
I can do the worm. Quite well, actually.

Back