THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

Just got in some great swag for those that are able to make it out. Some cool hats including the TaylorMade Masters hat for the first few and some other great stuff as well.
I like great swag. Not sure if I could pull off a trip to MB though...

I could go with the "it's going to be a really long day at work and I won't be home till midnight" excuse. Not sure she will buy it once she sees the gas receipts though

with how closely she monitors your CC's you are going to have to take some petty cash with you hehe

Good stuff there. Should be a great trip.

Wow that sounds awesome. Too bad it's not 3 days later, I'll be in SC for the first time in my life.

We have decided we are going to bring quite a bit of equipment out for people to test as well. Should have lots of irons, drivers and more. Add to that the SWAG and it should be a fun day.

I can say without a doubt I should not be playing the same type of ball 99% of tour guys use. The THP mystery ball test proved this to me. Pro V's/Z Stars etc are great balls, but they spin away (left, right) from me too often. Spin is about control, not the spin itself IMO. I can control the B330 RX around the green and that's the point.

Griff? Are you okay?

I can say without a doubt I should not be playing the same type of ball 99% of tour guys use. The THP mystery ball test proved this to me. Pro V's/Z Stars etc are great balls, but they spin away (left, right) from me too often. Spin is about control, not the spin itself IMO. I can control the B330 RX around the green and that's the point.

Griff? Are you okay?

lol... hey he just wanted to throw some golf ball stuff in here thats all. Griff have you been drinking?

We have black and white limited edition Taylormade hats from the Masters to give away to some of the 1st few that make it. White ones pictured below

44c86e7c-1c1b-5f97.jpg
44c86e7c-1c2e-4a22.jpg

Griff wins the Random Post of the Day award!

Sweet hats! Those first few are gonna be some lucky THP'ers.

What if, someone were to, say, wave you down when you were on the interstate? Hmmm.... I kid...maybe.

What if, someone were to, say, wave you down when you were on the interstate? Hmmm.... I kid...maybe.

If you are already on the interstate, keep driving to Myrtle.

I like great swag. Not sure if I could pull off a trip to MB though...

If we left the night before, met them in the morning we could be home by the next night

Awesome. Hopefully lots of THP'ers make it out, as well as prospective and soon to be THP'ers. This is going to grow the community by leaps and bounds, I am pretty sure. By next year, GG and JB will be gracing the cover of Golf, Golf Digest, Forbes and Cosmo.

Awesome. Hopefully lots of THP'ers make it out, as well as prospective and soon to be THP'ers. This is going to grow the community by leaps and bounds, I am pretty sure. By next year, GG and JB will be gracing the cover of Golf, Golf Digest, Forbes and Cosmo.

We will stick to THP thanks. :D

Hmm this second hurdle has been a bit trickier than expected. Maybe she will cave with some sweet swag

Great idea, I hope that anyone close by stops to give us a blow by blow.

Spoke to True Blue and they are excited about having the Tour Van out at the range.

Just got in some great swag for those that are able to make it out. Some cool hats including the TaylorMade Masters hat for the first few and some other great stuff as well.
This sounds great, I am really lucky that my wife and I already had a trip planned to MB. I have entered this on my calendar and will see you there. I am so excited, this is going to make a great trip into an awesome trip. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Thanks DD. We look forward to it as well.

We have black and white limited edition Taylormade hats from the Masters to give away to some of the 1st few that make it. White ones pictured below

44c86e7c-1c1b-5f97.jpg
44c86e7c-1c2e-4a22.jpg

dang!!! I want one!

Back