THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

Well, I said it first so I get the leftovers. WHich there wont be any of. haha

Well since I hope to be there..No soup for you!

Hope to have you out there CL. Looks like we will have a ton of great equipment to test out as well as some cool swag.

Hope to have you out there CL. Looks like we will have a ton of great equipment to test out as well as some cool swag.

make sure you have a driver with a shaft that is shorter than he is. Prob one of the funniest things from Saturday. Lil fella

make sure you have a driver with a shaft that is shorter than he is. Prob one of the funniest things from Saturday. Lil fella

Me and Long Tom are a match made in heaven

This sounds like a blast for the MB TAPers. Great SWAG too. This who are anywhere near please get out if possible and see the Rangefinder and meet JB and Morgan. Wonderful people who will make you feel like family. And you get to play with some pretty cool golf equipment.

TapAhoy!

Those hats are awesome. I wonder how hard it would be to convice my dad to head down there 3 days early. :D

Wish I could go!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Those are two great courses! Have fun everyone!

Glad we have a few forum members coming on out.

I'm working on it dude! I'm planting the seed.

My chances are on life support. I've got to take my son to the dentist at 8am. Even if I left right after I would only get there at 1PM best.

I'm working on it dude! I'm planting the seed.

My chances are on life support. I've got to take my son to the dentist at 8am. Even if I left right after I would only get there at 1PM best.

Looking forward to it guys. Keep us in the loop if you are coming out.

Chunky - just call and cancel that appointment. Then take the kid to MB and swear him to secrecy.

Driving up I-75 to work this morning I see a massive RV with what appears to be green/white logo and lettering on the back. I get excited, speed up, then the disappointment sets in.

Shoving out for Myrtle Beach in a few days and we are getting in some sweet SWAG for those that come out to see us. Hats, golf balls, and you never know what else will be out there. Lots of demo equipment to try out and be a part of some cool feedback.

Shove some of that swag into the depths of the Rangefinder so I can grab some if I get there late!! I really am blown away with this idea of traveling demo days. That is awesome!

Shove some of that swag into the depths of the Rangefinder so I can grab some if I get there late!! I really am blown away with this idea of traveling demo days. That is awesome!

We have plenty CL. First 5-6 though get that cool TM Limited Edition hat. We have some great stuff for people to try and looking forward to some solid feedback from people we can report on.

Shoving out for Myrtle Beach in a few days and we are getting in some sweet SWAG for those that come out to see us. Hats, golf balls, and you never know what else will be out there. Lots of demo equipment to try out and be a part of some cool feedback.

man...stop it

Back