THP Tour Van - Texas Event Recap Thread

Saw Cookie post a pic on Twitter of his THP Tour Van Pukka hat, I have to say that I am quite jealous of it!

Saw Cookie post a pic on Twitter of his THP Tour Van Pukka hat, I have to say that I am quite jealous of it!

Yes, I saw that as well and am quite jealous!

It was def a great time. JB, GG, and cookie, Thankyou. This was a fantastic opportunity to meet other THPers in this area and to me you all. Thanks for coming out this way and hope we can do this again.

Au83RRzCEAAixnm.jpg

Looks like a ton of fun, I'm very jealous of everyone getting to attend this, the course look like a ton of fun, and THPers are always fun to play with.

Recap, ok....

When JB says "I have no idea what's about to happen" OR "what the hell am I supposed to do with this?" it's gonna be something to see.

Jman....no one will ever truly appreciate some of the things you're about to say. Ice jacking a caddi was something I'll always remember.

JB knocking it 6-1/2' from a fairway bunker 190 yards out after saying one or both of the aforementioned sayings

Uh, yep TBT doesn't miss fairways.

I'm still confused by real name vs. screen names.

I hit it long but can't seem to do much with it after

Got a quick chipping lesson from JB on #2 (I'll never forget the tip)

I met Cookie in person and still like him anyway.

Im glad you guys had a good turn out and enjoyed yourselves! Cookie didn't show up in women's clothes again did he! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Had a great time today, there was a great turnout...Big thanks to JB, GG, and Cookie for all the work planning this event.

The course was great except for the greens, which had been punched a week or so ago. Lots of elevation changes, the bunkers were like sugar! Played with JB, Jman and 2shoes and had a blast.....JB hits everything flush!...Jman, hit alot of trees...lol and Icejacked a Cadillac...lol.....2shoes hits the ball a long way!

i played good for 5 holes, was 1 over and then we got behind CG13's long lost cousins and it was hit the ball...wait 10 minutes...hit another ball...and the wheels came off..lol.

It was great meeting everybody and putting faces to names...makes me even more excited for the Morgan Cup!

Wow sounds like a good time! Can't wait till it gets over here on the east coast! Nice tour van hat, cookie

Sounds like everyone had a blast! Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just waiting for Jman to get in here and properly explain himself!

The pics are great and sounds like it was an awesome time!

Dude, Escalade was talking smack so I have it the one two piece. Don't screw with an Okie.

I hit the ball way better than my score shows, I just didn't catch a break as far as trying to lay up and take my medicine. A 91 with a quad a triple and two bogeys isnt a terrible score, solid 5 or 6 strokes right there just in those three.

I did almost kill JB trying to punch a 3i out of trouble though, stuck it well...an then almost struck his head well.

Tomorrow will be much better, Cookie and I are playing match play I believe...so it could get interesting, but it WILL be a blast.

The comments on my swing make me smile, I won't lie. I also like that I've got some feedback from JB about my transition and shafts not being stiff enough in the hands for my transition. It's great to have another set of eyes that knows what they are seeing, I'm not used to that.

Morgan and JB are two of the most genuine, nice, caring, and easiest to talk to people I've ever met. Meeting them was everything I expected and more, no need to be nervous playing with JB like I was at first either, just easy to play with.

Ive met some super cool people and had some GREAT conversations with some awesome people. A great great great trip or sure.

I WILL be at the next outing. BANK on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you had a good time Tim, be honest after 5 holes you decided not to show too much for July ;)

--
Tapatalk2

Glad you had a good time Tim, be honest after 5 holes you decided not to show too much for July ;)

--
Tapatalk2

SHHHHHHHH, don't tell everybody our secrets.....remember I am playing JB, in the first round...can't show him everything...lol

Looks like a great time was had by all. I'm jealous. Great pics so far, thanks for sharing!

We'll get our own during the Atlanta outung

Amazing day out there today, and looking forward to tomorrow!

Buzzing now from the...umm....strong
Drinks?

Much better recap coming on Monday along with a few videos.

Will say this: CAN'T thank enough GG and JB for making the trip here, I can only hope that us Texans & Oklahomans made it worth the trip to travel over 1,100 miles one way. Simply amazing if you really think about it!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Looks and sounds like an absolute blast out there. Hope tomorrow goes without a hitch and everyone plays incredible golf.

Sounds like a great time was had by everyone!! Great pics and everyone there tomorrow have fun and be safe on your travels home.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

looks like everyone had a great time! super jealous of Cookies cap! can't wait till the Van makes it up to NJ so i can snag one! course looked pretty nice too.

a6934899-1778-63f6.jpg

I'm fond of mine. Quite fond. Cookie disagrees though....he's crazy.

a6934899-1889-a79a.jpg

That hat is gorgeous JMan! They better have some of those when they make it to Des Moines!

Here is the THP Tour Van Trucker style hat in Black! Big Thanks to Pukka Headwear, these are awesome!

46636023.jpg

Back