THP Tour Van - Texas Event Recap Thread

Just read this thread. And I'm jealous of those of you that could attend. Looks like it was a blast with lots of memories and awesome moments. I hope I can get to one of the September stops.

Looks like an awesome day had by all. Love those hats!!

look at Jman and TBT throwing up the teaser pics!!! very nice fellas. Texas making everyone else jealous! lol

look at Jman and TBT throwing up the teaser pics!!! very nice fellas. Texas making everyone else jealous! lol

We didn't even show you the sweet KBS tour shafts we got, or the Bridgestone Golf Balls:D

We didn't even show you the sweet KBS tour shafts we got, or the Bridgestone Golf Balls:D

i have both of those already! i want the HAT... as a balding man Hats are very important to me. lol

Oh, and I forgot to add to my recap of today....Jman was swing "an orange on a stick" for several holes just for TC! :D

Nice. I may be able to make that one. The in laws are in davenport.

Jman, I am with you I like that hat much better.

They all looked pretty sharp....I just don't do well with white hats...LOL

Nice hat Triple bogie tim

It turned out awesome

I am so jealous I wasn't able to go!!

Nice hat Triple bogie tim

It turned out awesome

I am so jealous I wasn't able to go!!

We would have loved to have you there! There is already talk of trying to put together a couple of more Texas outings...maybe in Dallas and Houston....they will be smaller and no Tour Van...but a bunch of great THPer's teeing it up together is always a blast!

A great read before heading out to DC in the early AM. Sounds like a lot of fun and can't wait to hit the MO or IA stop in September.

We would have loved to have you there! There is already talk of trying to put together a couple of more Texas outings...maybe in Dallas and Houston....they will be smaller and no Tour Van...but a bunch of great THPer's teeing it up together is always a blast!

Lucky for me I have family in both areas haha maybe I'll sneak out and go if I can.

austongolf.jpg

What a great day for a round of golf with fellow THP'ers in Austin at Falconhead GC .
From Left to Right..... DTak, Cookie, AFWCardinal, & Steele.

Highlights of the round-

DTak launching monster drives- 330 a few times. AFWCardinal is a long hitter as well. The 3rd Story shots with a PW, Falconeer made an apperance, More sunscreen, The bunker got the best of me, KARMA, and a new word for "Provisional"..... hahaha

I had a blast guys- Let's do it again soon !!

Here is more pics of the Pukka Hat. Unlike TBT, I didn't put it on my BIG Melon and take a pic..... hahaha

Thanks to JB, Golfer Gal, and Pukka Headwear for the AWESOME hat.
The Texas Tour Stop was a Blast !!

photo3.jpg
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Oh, and I forgot to add to my recap of today....Jman was swing "an orange on a stick" for several holes just for TC! :D

It was my ode to my buddy TC. I shoulda rocked the flat bill with it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also don't know if people understand that the Escalade that JMAN Icejacked was moving....on the highway.....50 yards left of the fairway...:laughing:

What a great day for a round of golf with fellow THP'ers in Austin at Falconhead GC .
From Left to Right..... DTak, Cookie, AFWCardinal, & Steele.

Highlights of the round-

DTak launching monster drives- 330 a few times. AFWCardinal is a long hitter as well. The 3rd Story shots with a PW, Falconeer made an apperance, More sunscreen, The bunker got the best of me, KARMA, and a new word for "Provisional"..... hahaha

I had a blast guys- Let's do it again soon !!

Only negative, like others said, was that the course was recently aerated...

Other than that, was a blast! Round kind of sucked, especially with Cookie beating me soundly on the back 9 and AFW beating me overall total... Steele... was close... haha!

Thank you JB and GG for coming all the way to Texas for this! I didn't get to pick up any swag :(, but still definitely appreciate the driving and coordinating done with Cookie.

Looking forward to the next THP meet up/outing! Can't get here fast enough...

I also don't know if people understand that the Escalade that JMAN Icejacked was moving....on the highway.....50 yards left of the fairway...:laughing:

50 yards left and 250 out! Hahahahahah!

Punk escalade shouldn't have taken a damn camera phone pic of me during my swing!

One-Two piece!

I'll add also, dtak has got a silky long swing, awesome to see...and I mean that in a completely non hitting on (or at JB) kind of way! LOL

Only negative, like others said, was that the course was recently aerated...

Other than that, was a blast! Round kind of sucked, especially with Cookie beating me soundly on the back 9 and AFW beating me overall total... Steele... was close... haha!

Thank you JB and GG for coming all the way to Texas for this! I didn't get to pick up any swag :(, but still definitely appreciate the driving and coordinating done with Cookie.

Looking forward to the next THP meet up/outing! Can't get here fast enough...

Yes I was really close..... Haha.... It was a fun round DTak.....

Back