THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I'm closer to about an 8. Potato, potatoe
It's a friendly game so changes can be made based on what you think if you dont' have an established one. It's all for fun and to keep everyone engaged for the round!

Guys dont forget that Avid Golfer magazine has a coupon for $44.99 for 1 round including a meal. I just confirmed that we can use it on saturday. The replay round is $22.

Last edited:
I'm partial to making it a team bet myself. And since we are saving about $30 with that coupon $10 or $5 per head is fine with me.

Hey, this coupon says it expires on March 31, 2013. Am I missing something?

And I didn't even make you guys play from the blue tees...............talk about blowing one's mind?!

Ah yes......it's back on!!! Looking forward to it big guy! Pumped you are making the drive for this. Well done!

EDCC is easy......for a Texas course :at-wits-end:

Well like Eddie pointed out the link I provided was expired but is actually a different coupon that what is actually in the magazine. I will pick up 8 this afternoon in case anyone doesnt have one.

Well like Eddie pointed out the link I provided was expired but is actually a different coupon that what is actually in the magazine. I will pick up 8 this afternoon in case anyone doesnt have one.
Get me one please!!!

Guys dont forget that Avid Golfer magazine has a coupon for $44.99 for 1 round including a meal. I just confirmed that we can use it on saturday. The replay round is $22.

Get me one please!!!

I think the magazine coupon was valid until 7/31/13. When I posted that originally, I couldn't understand why ya'll were still talking about paying $75.

Get me one too please!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Grab me one as well please. I doubt the Avid Golfer Houston has the coupon in it. Thanks!

I am printing some off the internet. Don't know if they will honor them like that but it is worth a shot.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

If you go to the avid golfer site, and click on this month's edition, you will get the updated coupon which you can download. I did one this morning to verify.

Alright, you guys coming up 35w from Ft. Worth. Meeting at Cabella's at 7:45. Looking to get on the road and get there to get checked in and make sure everything is set up for us. Then get in some range time before we tee off.

The weather looks awesome for Saturday, minus the 30% chance of rain, but I like our odds.

The weather looks awesome for Saturday, minus the 30% chance of rain, but I like our odds.

I'm glad you checked, because I was scared and had not looked. Hot and sunny is all I want to see.

Yea, slight chance but we should be fine. It's more of a chance south of us. After my play tonight I'm looking forward to playing a more open course.

1ac8b4e36b432872e7bc28c8de2aa8954df34f77.jpg

Do we know which courses we are playing?

I vote for team competition, and I'm good with either $5 or $10. Looking forward to it. Never heard from my buddy I thought would make it, so just me.

For those of you into course management, Winstar has a hole-by-hole map, including green depths and topography, which would make a caddy blush. Definitely worth printing out.

http://www.winstargolfclub.com/

Ya'll have fun tomorrow!

Wish your were playing with us tomorrow. Going to miss teeing it up with you. Maybe next time.
For those of you into course management, Winstar has a hole-by-hole map, including green depths and topography, which would make a caddy blush. Definitely worth printing out.

http://www.winstargolfclub.com/

Ya'll have fun tomorrow!

Back