THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Big thanks to my man John @Junkyard .. he made a post giving some clothing items away and one was a really cool Travis Mathew Bubba t-shirt. I asked for it as my youngest is a lefty and loves all the lefty golfers. John wouldn’t even take shipping $$.. just said I had to buy a drink some time. Can’t wait to do so. Thanks so much John.. my son loves it!
IMG_2570.jpeg

My favorite THP staffer opened the THP after dark thread after a two week hiatus. Very thoughtful while suffering through TNF

My favorite THP staffer opened the THP after dark thread after a two week hiatus. Very thoughtful while suffering through TNF
1699586332487.gif

Have to give a shoutout to @KY Golfer. Although he doesn't effing listen :LOL: , he's such a great guy and THPer. Thanks brother.

Big thanks to my man John @Junkyard .. he made a post giving some clothing items away and one was a really cool Travis Mathew Bubba t-shirt. I asked for it as my youngest is a lefty and loves all the lefty golfers. John wouldn’t even take shipping $$.. just said I had to buy a drink some time. Can’t wait to do so. Thanks so much John.. my son loves it!
View attachment 9220389
That's awesome my man! Glad to hear it went to a good home

Shout out to @BigDill. Offered to send me his back up Aerojet OLs to try out. Showed up today! Stoked to see how the perform!

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
IMG_1532.jpeg
Speaking of good people’s, this arrived today courtesy of @Thrillbilly Jim !!!

Thank you @baylrballa for picking a marker up for me during his last experience!

IMG_8727.jpeg

I've got to call out @Joshnoble01 for being ridiculously generous in hooking up my nephew with a driver and some hybrids. Cannot thank you enough!!

IMG_0937.jpegIMG_0938.jpegMan, the generosity of THPers never ceases to amaze me! Got home after traveling to see my father and this was in an envelope inside my mailbox. @Steve2100 thank you very much! You’re a great person. Enjoy Paradise.

I cannot allow a good deed to go unrecognized - recently a THPer posted about their AC club coin collection and I made a comment. @JonD jumped into action and offered to send me one of his spare coins. Let's just say the package arrived and the cost of postage absolutely floored me. In all honesty, I don't know if I could have stomached forking over the amount he did just to get an envelope from him to me, but THPers do what THPers do, right?

Thank you @JonD!

I cannot allow a good deed to go unrecognized - recently a THPer posted about their AC club coin collection and I made a comment. @JonD jumped into action and offered to send me one of his spare coins. Let's just say the package arrived and the cost of postage absolutely floored me. In all honesty, I don't know if I could have stomached forking over the amount he did just to get an envelope from him to me, but THPers do what THPers do, right?

Thank you @JonD!
Happy to see it in a good home, as I wasn't using it. Glad it got there ok!

@BigDill you absolutely beast of a human! I couldn't find the Legos for my wife so got them and sent them to me. Included some tho balls and a team hackers flag and sticker. Let's goo!

Thank you @JonD!

And of course @Junkyard sent me a dozen CS Truvis as a thank you even though I told him it wasn't necessary. Thanks! They will definitely be put to (reasonably) good use.

Back