Tiger Woods 2013 Cover - Rickie

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Rickie is on the cover. Congrats!

Interesting how they covered his driver up.. lol

6550.jpg

Guess they wanted to boost sales in the 14-17 yr old age group.

Rickie is on the cover. Congrats!

Interesting how they covered his driver up.. lol

I wonder if EA Sports did that, or his management told them to do that....considering he's probably not playing that manufacturer's driver next year.

I wonder if EA Sports did that, or his management told them to do that....considering he's probably not playing that manufacturer's driver next year.

That probably definitely played into it with him switching OEM's like that. Good point.

I'm not going to play or buy this game. I'm boycotting. Paul Casey wasn't even considered. Who and what has Rickie Fowler done? Honestly, it's baffling.

I'm not going to play or buy this game. I'm boycotting. Paul Casey wasn't even considered. Who and what has Rickie Fowler done? Honestly, it's baffling.

I hope you're being serious cause I agree . However wins don't sell video games stupid outfits and flat brimmed hats do. Jesus I sound like my grandfather.

I can agree with you to a point. He is the gut bringing in younger players to the sport and is that a bad thing? He's a great influence

Hes switching OEMs? To who? Howd I miss this?

It's not official yet, but look at his apparel sponsor, and connect the dots.

You think hes going to be playing Cobra? eeeeeeh maybe, Im not so sure.

I've read some things about that switch as well. Whether they are true or not I don't know

EA Sports did something similar with the Euro version with Rory (Titleist pro). I would say its because Titleist didn't partner with EA and let them use their logos, brands, etc in the game itself.

EA Sports did something similar with the Euro version with Rory (Titleist pro). I would say its because Titleist didn't partner with EA and let them use their logos, brands, etc in the game itself.

true, there are no Titleist equipment in the games

i love to know Redbulls take on there logo being on the cover of a video game, obviously its free advertising but did they have a whole lot to do with it ????

Probably? Deal is done.

I wonder if this is why Rory canned Chubby.

Rory: Face of Oakley with dumb commercials with a sand monster, shares Trion and Rolex with Rickie, among a stable of Titleist players and a endorsement with Jumierah who many people have never heard of. Kick butt golfer who rolled the field in the US Open, rocked the Masters for the most part and played well in other events. Likely to be one of, if not the top player of his generation.

Rickie: Face of Puma, soon to be face of HISS, on the cover of EA Sports, one of the faces of Redbull, shares Trion and Rolex with Rory. Very good player that still needs to break out of his shell at bit, or so it seems to those who know better then I.

I know which sounds better to me.

If I was Nike or Callaway, I'd take a serious run at making Rory the next Tiger of their tour players when his Titleist deal is up.

I can agree with you to a point. He is the gut bringing in younger players to the sport and is that a bad thing? He's a great influence

I love the kid. But maybe I'm old fashioned like JRod... I just don't see him being on the cover moving more games. Not my choice. I'd go with someone else.

I hope you're being serious cause I agree . However wins don't sell video games stupid outfits and flat brimmed hats do. Jesus I sound like my grandfather.

I was to a point lol. I know my man crush for Paul Casey far exceeds logic and while I like Ricky, I just wouldve liked to see someone else.

You think hes going to be playing Cobra? eeeeeeh maybe, Im not so sure.

If it doesn't happen for 2012, it's only a matter of time. Fowler is the face of Puma Golf, you know they want him to play Cobra clubs since they are the same company now. Combine that with the history of Titleist favoring their brand over any particular player (ex. Mickelson leaving them for more $$$ with Callaway), and Rickie won't be with Titleist much longer, IMHO.

Of course Rickie on the front will move more games, he was voted on the cover by the fans!

Or the 13-19 year olds that have their parents disposable income by the balls....wallet

Very, very true. I still think they would've got it anyway. I enjoyed 2012 but I get upset because the equipment doesnt match whats out.

Unofficially official that he is moving to Cobra.
Why would he do such a thing? Didn't he read that Ole Gray left Cobra?

Why would he do such a thing? Didn't he read that Ole Gray left Cobra?

That's the reason right there. With Ole Gray gone, Rickie can be the face of Cobra Golf and not have to worry about Ole Gray

I see your point man, I wanted David Duval on the cover but nobody listened to me!

Back