Bushnell v2

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I was hoping for one, didnt get it.

Light golf stuff for me this year, a few polos and some shorts.

Did get a new road bike though, Specialized Allez. Pretty excited about that.

My list of things I received:

-White Puma Pants
-White Puma Belt with Red, Blue, and Yellow Accents.
-Green Puma Fowler Reverse Shirt.
-Black Puma Fowler "Octagon" shirt from the new 2012 line.
-Bright Green Puma Monoline hat with Black Accent (Yes, I said Lime Green).
-Puma Black Retro Visor.
-Book on Mental Toughness on the Golf Course.
-Book on all the majors last year and a summary of all of them.
-1 dozen Callaway i(z) golf balls.
-1 dozen Bridgestone e7 golf balls.
-48 soft, foam balls for backyard practice.
-Puma golf wristband.

Santa was good to me this year.

Got winter golf gloves and a Drizzle Stick from Danny.P.

Bushnell v2

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nice one-tizzle, this is what I'm hoping for when we open gifts in an hour or so. I really really want a lazer as I have been coolbreezing one for a long time.

I got a belly spider putter, Foot joy socks, B-Stone rx's, and some tees.

Oh yeah Cleveland 588 wedges as well.

Tapatalk

Under the Tree

It seems I have entered the modern world.

Santa left us all new "Smart Phones". Androids apparently, which I assume means they're
human-like robots of some kind. As they continue to improve going forward, I expect such phones to become so "Smart" as to become self aware, rising up to insidiously enslave their former masters. Humans will simply sit quietly, virtually living their lives via their phones, aside from eating and bathroom/toilet usage. Pajamas will become the uniform of the enslaved. Even affectionate physical contact will no longer exist as we currently know it.

And the phones will laugh.

I also received three dozen Pentas. I'm hoping Spring comes so I can use them before the phones make their inevitable move toward total domination.

Kevin

It seems I have entered the modern world.

Santa left us all new "Smart Phones". Androids apparently, which I assume means they're
human-like robots of some kind. As they continue to improve going forward, I expect such phones to become so "Smart" as to become self aware, rising up to insidiously enslave their former masters. Humans will simply sit quietly, virtually living their lives via their phones, aside from eating and bathroom/toilet usage. Pajamas will become the uniform of the enslaved. Even affectionate physical contact will no longer exist as we currently know it.

And the phones will laugh.

I also received three dozen Pentas. I'm hoping Spring comes so I can use them before the phones make their inevitable move toward total domination.

Kevin

This is scary!

Got some pretty cool golf stuff this year: a pair of Footjoy Street golf shoes, some candies the look like golf balls, a couple polos, a Mizuno rain jacket and a couple golf books. "5 Lessons" by Ben Hogan and, "Golf Is Not A Game Of Perfect".

Nothing golf related, but some clothing and money for boxing day.

Want to pick up a new LED Smart TV.

Dozen Yellow E6s.
Fleece "chilly mornings" pull-over.
Some tees.
Ball mark tool.
GOLO golf dice game.

Last edited:
A dozen Srixon Q-Star yellows. And a Srixon executive putting cup.

Got some penta's, yellow 330's, and some gift cards that will be going towards an R11s?

Totally Golf related this year.

Nike Belly Drone 43"

Little Murph Putting Green ( Showed up Friday eve.)

3 DZ. Bridgestone E6 Balls

Need to change out a 460 BB in my F250 this week then I'll have a clean spot in my garage to lay out the Little Murph green to see how this belly putter rolls.

Under the tree I found a pack of tee's a dozen dt solo balls and a $200 golf galaxy gift card. I've never used the dt solo balls before... I guess they will be my cold weather ball.

A new :titleist: SM4 56* wedge, a sweet hogan hat, Pro V1s, a new blue/silver argyle sweatervest, plus indoor lessons throughout the winter and club fitting! I am sooooo pumped!

I got a $200 golf galaxy gift card, 2 dz B330-RX and 5 one hour lessons from one of Golf Digest's top 10 instructors under 40.

Pretty good haul!

In-laws got me a gift certificate for golf-tec. Pretty excited about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, very little for me this year as we decided to treat our family (which pretty much Erin gets it) to an iPad. I did get a range finder from my old man and some golf balls. Got 2 dozen B330 RX's but I traded a dozen to my brother for a dozen of his Penta's. Other than that, my next favorite thing was a $50 gift card to Wild Wing Cafe. That's typically our Sunday afternoon eat out so we can watch football.

Merry Christmas to everyone else. Sounds like some of you got some nice stuff.

@ Hawk, dude, nice score on the shoes and the vice!!!

Nothing golf related this year so far. I got some great gifts, and have had a wonderful day though. Congrats to all of you out there on some great gifts.

I think I am gong to buy myself a rangefinder this week. My gift to me. No other gifts to speak of this season. Guess I gotta work on getting off the naughty list...LOL

hey guys i got some awesome new titleist SM4 wedges. they look great and feel good to swing will post some pics later for you guys to see. I also got the new 2012 blue puma hat and a dozen pro V1x's.

Well, very little for me this year as we decided to treat our family (which pretty much Erin gets it) to an iPad. I did get a range finder from my old man and some golf balls. Got 2 dozen B330 RX's but I traded a dozen to my brother for a dozen of his Penta's. Other than that, my next favorite thing was a $50 gift card to Wild Wing Cafe. That's typically our Sunday afternoon eat out so we can watch football.

Merry Christmas to everyone else. Sounds like some of you got some nice stuff.

@ Hawk, dude, nice score on the shoes and the vice!!!

You suck, the WWC went bankrupt here. Their wings were so good!

Got a new TM Ghost Maranello putter, a Garmin S1 gps, and 2 dozen Bridgestone balls. Was a great Christmas.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back