Underrated Equipment

Epoch tees. Screw Zero Frictions, I'll never go back having played Epochs now!

+1 bro! I can't stand using ZF's now. Good call!

Because the closest Dicks is in Tupelo, MS. Lol. I am gonna hack these e%'s for a bit longer and the V2's will be next.

I thought you were pretty close to Birmingham JR. I feel sure there should be a Dick's in 'ham.

N0t exactly close. Around 1:45 hours one way.
I thought you were pretty close to Birmingham JR. I feel sure there should be a Dick's in 'ham.

N0t exactly close. Around 1:45 hours one way.

Yeah, then that's about like me traveling to Atlanta, I only make that trip when I need to go, not just ride up and then mess around.

While in this thread, my thoughts are Tour Edge Exotics Drivers, Woods & hybrids. Any Cleveland milled putter. Bridgestone WC wedges. And the Epoch tees, they are head and shoulders above the others in durability.

The Watson Wedges from Adams. The J38 Driver from Bridgestone. Rife Putters. The Nike One Vapor S golf ball.

Since I own Watson wedges I will agree with this one. Amazing product at a great $$$ point. I also think anything Adams and Tour Exotic.

While in this thread, my thoughts are Tour Edge Exotics Drivers, Woods & hybrids. Any Cleveland milled putter. Bridgestone WC wedges. And the Epoch tees, they are head and shoulders above the others in durability.

I agree on the Cleveland putters and the tee's. I played a Cleveland putter yesterday and it was very nice, and the tee's are what I play. Both items are very underrated.

I played with the Top Flight Gamer V2 ball today and walked away highly impressed! Great distance off the tee and this ball surprised me with the green side spin. It's a definite winner for the bucks it cost.

Wishon 949 MC fairway woods. I love my 16.5 4w. It is without question my favorite and most consistent club and I use it every possible opportunity. Great classic shape, hot and forgiving face and coupled with a good shaft for your swing this is a wonderful wood. I find that the NV 65(R) gives me the perfect flight. I've tried many replacements and non outperformed this stick.

Back