unOfficial THP March Madness Bracket pool

No idea why I picked Purdue. Lol. They are choke artists in the tourney... Always highly ranked and can't make a final four, from what I remember recently..
Baylor says...

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Currently in 11th but, if I can run the table, I think I can WIN IT ALL...............lol

Moved up to 1, only person to pick NC to take it all so let's go Tar heels.

Ouch the NC loss crushed my bracket, good luck to those remaining

i'm in 13th but with a lot of points left....it's going to be a sprint, but I need a solid day today and not lose ground.

It's not looking good for me, but according to the analyzer I still have a shot.

Sweet 16, need:
Houston, Purdue, NC State, Tennessee

Elite 8, need:
UConn, Houston, Clemson, Tennessee

Final 4, need:
UConn, Houston

And I need UConn to win it all.

Last edited:
Illini in the Elite Eight. Big test on Saturday with UConn.

I’m in 29th place, but the numbers say I still have a chance.

I Believe In You GIF by Sara Dietschy

I’m tied for 5th. But by end of next week will be so close to last.

I was dead as soon as i hit the submit button.

I did claim JMU over Wisconsin

1711726334892.gif

Alright... Had Clemson winning last night but unfortunately had UNC in final. So here we are.

The analyzer says I need Clemson to win it all. Go Tigers!

I didn't get a single final 4 team. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't get a single final 4 team. :ROFLMAO:
Creighton, Houston, and Arizona losing were back breakers for all of my brackets.

Sleeve of balls and possibly some other goodies getting ready to mail out next week. Good luck to those in the running!

Hard to believe I have a legit chance of winning this if UConn can pull off two more victories. My brackets are usually terrible every year. Let's go Huskies!!!

Hard to believe I have a legit chance of winning this if UConn can pull off two more victories. My brackets are usually terrible every year. Let's go Huskies!!!
The Huskies came in as the favorite - so I'm not surprised to see them there, but with all of the other teams that have been upset it's been a brutal year for my brackets.

I have to admit, I'm kind of surprised I'm in 8th!

It all comes down to if UConn wins, you win!
And if Purdue wins, I get...second place.

Argh, that's a random first weekend game making the difference between me and @Weezel in the final tally.

Also, go team chalk!

I can
It all comes down to if UConn wins, you win!
And if Purdue wins, I get...second place.

Argh, that's a random first weekend game making the difference between me and @Weezel in the final tally.

Also, go team chalk!
I cannot believe I have 2 teams in the championship game. Lol. I did a bracket for work too and have Purdue and UConn in that too but UConn winning that one. Wild! Never came close to winning, let alone guessing the Championship game right.

I can

I cannot believe I have 2 teams in the championship game. Lol. I did a bracket for work too and have Purdue and UConn in that too but UConn winning that one. Wild! Never came close to winning, let alone guessing the Championship game right.
I hear you.

In another pool, I have both Purdue vs Conn and Purdue winning, but yet can only come in 3rd if Purdue wins since 7 other people have the same finals.

I am rooting for you @Weezel (no offense @SleevePlz ) as if Purdue wins I will take 2nd place in a decent size pool for $275. Go Boilermakers.

I am rooting for you @Weezel (no offense @SleevePlz ) as if Purdue wins I will take 2nd place in a decent size pool for $275. Go Boilermakers.
None taken, but I feel bad that you are going to come so close to winning but end up losing because UConn is going all the way baby!!!

Lol, really though, I'm just hoping for a good game tonight. I don't usually have a rooting interest at this point most years.

Back