UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

IMG_6238.jpeg

Build time!

Ooh, I’ll definitely be looking to swap the All In into the array when I have the chance. Putting has gotten better ever since I moved to the All In.

So I got the All In shaft put into my triple wide thanks to Danny Le. Obviously Wisconsin hasn't allowed me to take it outdoors, but just rolling it indoors left me thinking it was a lot heavier than my previous Stroke Lab shaft. Someone noted that maybe it was better balanced and just felt more stable though the swing and that makes sense. Regardless it feels really good in hand. Really looking forward to getting this putter back on the course.

Yikes! Now I got the itch to put the Retro in the Jailbird mini with a Superstroke. But I need to get something that’s not too heavy with very light counterbalancing.

Had one in a Phantom last year and had a great putting season, of course, I still moved it for the Jailbird. Why??

All three I installed today feel as amazing as always. One hell of a setup in the Sea Island and the AiONE JB Mini CH

All three I installed today feel as amazing as always. One hell of a setup in the Sea Island and the AiONE JB Mini CH
what's the biggest difference that you notice moving from the new SL to this? The new SL has been really good, and it's why I have been hesitant to move to the ALL-IN in this putter as I love the way my Eight-T feels and having good luck with it. I put the ALL In in my Ten and loved it though.

what's the biggest difference that you notice moving from the new SL to this? The new SL has been really good, and it's why I have been hesitant to move to the ALL-IN in this putter as I love the way my Eight-T feels and having good luck with it. I put the ALL In in my Ten and loved it though.
None of the SL shafts are about stability, they’re more about balance, so there’s a stark contrast there with the connectiveness that you get out of a shaft like the all-in. The putter head quite literally feels more connected to the hands for me.

The SL is good, it’s unique, I just prefer a stability driven shaft like all in.

None of the SL shafts are about stability, they’re more about balance, so there’s a stark contrast there with the connectiveness that you get out of a shaft like the all-in. The putter head quite literally feels more connected to the hands for me.

The SL is good, it’s unique, I just prefer a stability driven shaft like all in.
I think this might be what takes me to pulling the trigger on this. Might give it a few more months before I do because this SL is much better than the last 2 iterations and is working well for me. Thank you.

They tuned out KILLER.

One the combo material for the overhosel on the Toulon, then the other two all graphite, which I’d not tried to this point.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

They tuned out KILLER.

One the combo material for the overhosel on the Toulon, then the other two all graphite, which I’d not tried to this point.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
For the Toulon, did you have any wiggle issues when you slid the tip over the head or did it seed with no movement?

For the Toulon, did you have any wiggle issues when you slid the tip over the head or did it seed with no movement?
No issues, just used some glass beads in my epoxy to ensure it

This x 1000! Just remember you want a little room for epoxy to fill between the adapter and the internal wall. If it is a perfect fit, there is no room for the epoxy set properly.
Facts. I have suffered that failure before and learned. Nothing like a putter head coming off mid tournament round 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone know if the butt end will take an extension if one might have been a little overzealous with trying a shorter length?

Does anyone know if the butt end will take an extension if one might have been a little overzealous with trying a shorter length?
Should be fine.

So I used to back weight my putters when they were steel shafts. The all in has a much smaller opening in the butt end. Than steel and likely a lot of graphite shafts. But I'm sure something can be made to fit.

I’m curious how this shaft would perform in a L.A.B DF3?🤔

The putter head quite literally feels more connected to the hands for me.
great description.

In the next month or so, I want to put an All-In in my Palm Beach.

I’m waffling back and forth about whether or not to put one in my Eight T. Hmm….

I’m waffling back and forth about whether or not to put one in my Eight T. Hmm….
I find them superior to the SL90. That said, the feel is wildly different. So prepare for that.

I find them superior to the SL90. That said, the feel is wildly different. So prepare for that.
That’s what’s got me on the fence. I like the feel of the SL90 and I’m putting well with it right now. What to do, what to do. Lol

That’s what’s got me on the fence. I like the feel of the SL90 and I’m putting well with it right now. What to do, what to do. Lol
I wish I had one in my Odyssey Eleven. It would help level the playing field in the putter battle that I am going to do as I head into the season: Odyssey Eleven with StrokeLab vs. Cleveland HB Soft Milled 1 (blade) with All In. Odds favor the All In at the moment.

I wish I had one in my Odyssey Eleven. It would help level the playing field in the putter battle that I am going to do as I head into the season: Odyssey Eleven with StrokeLab vs. Cleveland HB Soft Milled 1 (blade) with All In. Odds favor the All In at the moment.
I rolled some putts today on my breaks and gonna leave it for now. I have it in my 10.

Back